Not Vegetarian

Posted by chungfai on Jan 05, 2010

Green Vibrance contains Vitamin D3 which comes from Lanolin (from sheep’s wool). Not vegetarian and not vegan.

Too green for me.

Posted by Masjedah on Sep 28, 2011

I know this is supposed to be super-good for me, but I can't take the taste. Very strong even when I mix it with my fruits smoothie in the mornings. will not purchase again

Bad service

Posted by Reviewer2406860 on Sep 21, 2011

I have ordered this item 4,5 weeks ago- still waiting. After several emails- reply is standard, no answers to my questions. Looks like they dont hold any responsibility for it jast taking money!!

My product was shipped to the wrong person...

Posted by drmaiysha on Jan 01, 2009

The Green Vibrance is usually great! However, this order, my product was shipped to the wrong person (a previous client that has passes on) and when I contacted customer service they refused to investigate, reship or even refund my money, and wanted me to contact my deceased client family to see if I could recover the product myself. Come on! ...Now I've flushed $66 down the drain b/c I never received my product, and it will most likely not go to use. I"m sad b/c this seemed like such a great company, but I feel I'm going to have to find somewhere else to purchase my Green Vibrance...and refer my clients.

Great ingredients except for adaptogens

Posted by 5067788352483959491 on Apr 10, 2016

We overall like this product a lot but I don't like the adaptogen ingredients. We don't need to be wired up every day with eleuterococcus and other adaptogens as it actually exhausts adrenal glands and once off the product - tiredness ensues. It's like taking natural but a drug. I really wish they made this product without the adaptogens as an option because the rest of ingRedients are great, esPecially love the addition of the probiotics.

Great Product

Posted by 4888311920438492328 on May 05, 2016

When I purchased this product, I did so on a recommendation from a friend - they did mention that it doesn't taste the best. I find that it tastes like cold, green tea which isn't that bad! I have found that since taking this I have been sleeping better and can concentrate more. Just have to remember to take it every day! Looking forward to ordering some more. Am impressed with the fast shipping and delivery time to Canada.

amazing

Posted by 4732266215972395202 on May 14, 2015

Great product , great price .i use it in my smoothies every day . will continue buy . keep it in the freezer . lasts a long time .

A great way to up your ORAC intake

Posted by philla on Dec 30, 2013

Not very good tasting, but you can feel the punch of the ingredients in its taste. Very generous listing of nutrients at this price. Nice all rounder for people who have aversions to 'synthetic' or 'lab-made' nutritional supplements (like my mom). However, with problems metabolizing oxalates and salicylates (very common within the autism spectrum community), I would be careful to not take too much since many of there greens are packed with oxalates.

healthy

Posted by 4642511077075977426 on Dec 19, 2014

keeps me healthy. taste is challenging but it's worth it.

kills free radicals