• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Dynamite!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

This dark chocolate is dynamite! It contains 85% cocoa and minimum sugar. Really strong taste! Great quality, because it's organic and does not contain anything artificial, nor soy lecithin. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Another Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Aug 23, 2011

So glad iHerb has such a great variety of organic dark chocolate. I enjoy a small piece every day.

Posted by blomsty on Aug 24, 2011

Darkest chocolate I've ever tasted, really good.

Best Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1903887 on Jul 04, 2011

Also available here in Norway, but very expensive.

Pretty darned good, and what a price!

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Mar 14, 2012

Best price I have seen (except occasionally on sale) for any organic bar 80% or more. There are high end connoisseur bars with more subtlety, etc. to be found elsewhere for beaucoup bucks, but I let others buy me those as gifts...! Of what Iherb sells, I might slightly prefer the Equal Exchange Panama 80% (it's probably the higher sugar content), but I far prefer this price! Go Vivani!

good value, good taste

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on Dec 09, 2014

Great price for an organic product with high cocoa content. will buy again. Good taste.

Disappointed

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Aug 07, 2011

I did not care for this chocolate, it wasn't rich at all, it just didn't taste that much. It might just be me not liking chocolate based on cocoa liquor that much, but I will not repurchase.

Vivani, 100% Organic Dark Chocolate with 85% Cocoa, 3.5 oz (100 g)

Posted by Reviewer1581550 on Feb 15, 2012

Good!!!

Good!

Posted by 5105587123255363727 on Apr 29, 2013

This was tasty but I preferred the Peruvian dark chocolate they have on iherb.com sooo good.

I`ve had better

Posted by MindsurfNorway on Aug 22, 2011

It might be just this batch, but this was kind of dry, and sort of flavourless.