Wedderspoon Organic, Inc., 100% Raw Manuka Honey, Active 16+, 17.6 oz (500 g)

excellent for candida

Posted by KentuckyWildcat From Kentucky on Jan 31, 2011

Taken as directed (one teaspoon a half-hour before meals), this Manuka honey completely knocked out GI Candida within 2 days! I am very impressed. It tastes great in tea, but does not have the same effect as when taken before meals. Apparently it can also be used topically to treat or prevent infection, and is used overseas in hospitals to prevent infection of surgical wounds.

منتج رائع

Posted by 4759451855011145477 on May 19, 2013

كنت اعاني اضطرابات في الهضم وبعد استخدامه الحمدالله زال الألم , ومناعة الجسم زادت

Best natural medicine ever

Posted by Reviewer1221556 From New York on Feb 14, 2011

I purchased this mainly for acne. I put on a layer every night over my topicals and moisturizer and wake up with really calmed skin. It's great for spot treatments too--usually calm down a cyst by 40% over 5 hours. Besides from using this for facials, I also eat a spoonful a day before meals. I think it helps my digestion since I dont get strange stomach noises after meals anymore haha.

works great for acid reflux!

Posted by Reviewer2854300 on Dec 21, 2010

I put a little of this magic honey onto a piece of rice cake 3x a day, about 20 minutes before meals, and it helps heal my esophagus from acid reflux damage. Tastes great, too. Wish it wasn't so expensive, but it does the job.

No more heartburn since I've been using the Manuka Honey

Posted by Reviewer1280996 on Jun 28, 2011

I bought the Wedderspoon Manuka Honey because somone told me it would help with heartburn from an ulcer. I started taking a heaping spoonful of the honey three times a day. After about a week the burning pain from the ulcer began to subside significantly. After several more weeks it went away completely. Now I use simply the Manuka Honey on my toast each morning; haven't had any burning pain at all, since.