the best

Posted by Reviewer2052414 on Feb 10, 2013

Weleda speaks for itself, especially in the baby products. Very gentle to the skin, soft, creamy and pleasant. My son loves it too!

Good Body Wash

Posted by Reviewer1404708 on Feb 05, 2013

I used this on my 4 year old's hair and it was all tangled and I had to get her conditioner STAT! But as a body wash it's pretty good, nice smell, not too strong and left their skin soft. I won't use it as a shampoo.

best product for babies

Posted by 5418493925206750115 on Feb 01, 2013

i buy it regulary. Price/quality is the best

Brillant, Love it!

Posted by 5620602084721585844 on Feb 01, 2013

My son has dry and eczema prone skin since birth. We have tried various products - cetaphil, buds head-to-toe bath gel, physiogel shower cream and only the latter was effective overall. However, it's soapless formula meant that one had to use quite a bit to feel 'cleansed' and this made-in-Ireland product doesn't come cheap to be used on a daily basis. However, having chanced & read the reviews for Weleda Baby wash, I decided to give a try and boy was I pleased I did! (= It smells great, is rich and creamy, doesn't leave a oily film, and my son's skin felt great after every shower. Some days I could even skip moisturising his whole body, only to apply on certain areas. Affordable and love how a little of the cream goes a long way! Tks iherb!

good

Posted by 5241467431621994530 on Jan 12, 2013

organic wash

Posted by Reviewer2051085 on Jan 11, 2013

A great shampoo and body wash for your little angels. Quality ingredients and nice smell. Cleans well and leaves the skin in good condition.

Buen champú

Posted by tamamoma on Jan 05, 2013

MI hija tiene el pelo largo lo utilizamos como champú. Lava muy bien y lo deja limpio. Luego debemos usar acondicionador, pero es normal en este tipo de productos que no llevan detergente. Usamos el de Giovanni y pelo perfecto. También lo he usado con mi hijo pequeño de un año.

good

Posted by 4904784662863911364 on Dec 15, 2012

Refreshing citrus fragrance..... Easy wash off n suitable for both hair n body. Kid likes it very much n even I like to.use it.

Good product with well-chosen ingredients

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Dec 04, 2012

I go for products with eco-friendly ingredients that are not endocrine disruptors. Weleda fits the bill.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1925767 on Dec 03, 2012

I love this product. I keep buying it since my baby was born, for a year now. It s perfect for him.