Les

Posted by 5538118407902417688 on May 03, 2016

I have been using the Weleda, Everon Lip Balm for quite a while. I am very happy with it. The delivery was fast, too.

Not good

Posted by 4753588605312391547 on May 01, 2016

I did not like this. Had to reapply too much.

Fantastic lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2217953 on Apr 04, 2016

I put this on every night right before I go to sleep - keeps my lips in great shape. I don't live in a cold weather area, so don't have to wear it outside during the day. Just once a day at bedtime does it. I use it year round. Oh, and I love the smell!

Sickening scent

Posted by 5487585670417625996 on Mar 23, 2016

Very moisturizing, stays on matte and for a long time. Love that its not glossy or shiny, but the scent... (urrgh) it is like applying wood polish spray on my lips. Sickening. I have headaches everytime I apply this. Luckily the scent doesn't linger.

Weleda, Everon Lip Balm

Posted by 5352818636325634716 on Jan 23, 2016

My sister-in-law gave this lip balm to me several years ago and I use it every day. It does indeed stay on, keeping my lips protected from cold and hot weather. I like to put it on when I go to bed because my lips are not dried out when I wake in the morning. Never feels messy or too wet. I like it so much that I bought some for gifts this Christmas.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1986890 on Dec 12, 2015

Makes my lips protected both in summer and winter. Only four stars because of not so natural ingredients.

Great cold weather lip balm that protects your lips

Posted by Mary-B333 on Nov 28, 2015

I have tons and tons of lip balms, but this is one I've purchased a few times over the years. I haven't found anything else that I really feel protects my lips from cold weather. A lot of softer lip balms provide moisture, but this one is really waxy so it creates a nice barrier that prevents moisture loss. I think one of the magical ingredients is lanolin, which isn't vegan, but is natural none the less. I highly recommend this one if you need something for the cold. I also really like the matching Cold Cream from Weleda. ***If you found this review helpful, please click yes! Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!***

Love it!

Posted by 4969767579060944332 on Nov 17, 2015

I keep coming back to this balm. Love the smell and the texture.

Great--petroleum free, natural, & mosturizing

Posted by 5326646760332912427 on Oct 14, 2015

This is my all-time fave lip balm, after having tried numerous lip balms. *Very moisturizing *Does not contain petroleum (Vaseline) like most balms, which actually stops the lips from producing its natural oils, causing dryness & the need to reapply often. *Does not cause any allergic reaction for me (like others). *All natural & unscented

Lip Balm

Posted by 4806905165933502908 on May 25, 2015

Nice. Didn't figure put yet if it helps. My lips still dry after 2 weeks daily use. But the weather now is horrible. So I don't know