Weleda, Pomegranate Regenerating Hand Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Perfect hand cream!

Posted by olyamozh From Russian Federation on Apr 05, 2012

I have very dry hand skin in winter and this cream helped me to forget about it completely it in 3!!! days! Now I only use it before going to bed and the skin is perfectly conditioned and soft during the day. The scent is very strong but quite pleasant. Fantastic cream

Good deal of moisture

Posted by azarova on Oct 08, 2013

I find myself reaching out for this cream on extra-dry hand days. It is rich and feels luxurious on the skin, yet not greasy. My two complaints are that it is very small and the second is the scent. I didn't enjoy it unfortunately, it is just a little too much and kind of sharp, bitter. I would be using it so much more if the scent was more pleasant. Though I liked the cream enough to try it in the other scent. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

Ok,but

Posted by Reviewer1526822 From Norway on Mar 28, 2012

I didn't like the smell.Very strong.It was not as effective as I'd wished either since my hands were fatty for a long time.Ok,to use before you go to bed.

Strong smell

Posted by holahola From Norway on Dec 10, 2010

The cream is okay, but the smell is TOO strong.

Hand Cream

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Works great but I'm not sure about the strong scent because of this I won't be buying again.