Effective for Dry Skin

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 23, 2012

Weleda Skin Food is one of those stand-by products that a person should never be without. I don't use it often, but when my skin is really dry, it's one of the best treatments. I like the smell; It's not artificial or too sweet, and I like that they included one of my favorite scents, Viola. One should note, however, that this is a heavy, oily cream. If you wear it on your hands, it's going to get on everything that you touch. If you put it on your feet, you're going to have Skin Food footprints all over your house. Consider loosely covering an area with a light, breathable textile after you've applied Skin Food.

Welda Skin Food

Posted by Reviewer1175112 on Jun 04, 2008

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have very dry skin, and skin food is perfect for me. I could see a difference in small wrinkles in my face (yes I use it on my face) after only a few days! It leaves skin soft and nourished without clogging pours. After trying 100 of creams from high end department stores, this is my all time favorite! My teenage daughter uses it now, she had small dry patches- between pimples, and her skin now is evenly beautiful!

Oh yeah

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

As someone recovering from severe chemical sensitivities, I have not been able to use any products with strong plant smells or essential oils for years. As my sensitivities improve, I am trying some really clean, pure products to see how I do. I chose this skin food because I trust the Weleda brand, and because it is made with extracts of viola, chamomile and calendula - all very soothing and not very strong smelling herbs. And it's free of synthetic fragrances, colors, and preservatives. It met my high standards!

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer2419707 on Apr 12, 2008

This is absolutely amazing for healing even very dried out skin. I have seen it heal dry winter skin (like dry cracked hands or heels) in a few days, that no other moisturizer would work for.

REBECCA ROWIN

Posted by Reviewer1378700 on Oct 31, 2007

THIS IS THE ONLY PRODOUCT I HAVE FOUND THAT HEPLS MY HANDS. THAY ARE DRY AND THE SKIN CRACKS FORM DOING SIMPLE THINGS LISH DISHES

Good night cream

Posted by Reviewer2874662 on Dec 02, 2008

This is a soothing, pleasantly scented cream that is a bit greasy but great for night-time.

This is my "Holy Grail" Creme!

Posted by Reviewer2561934 on Jan 13, 2009

All Natural + Super Results + Great Price = Skin Food!! Great mutil purpose creme! I use it on my hands, feet, face, neck, eyes, cuticles, my daughter's eczema....wonderful for travel...all this in one small tube.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jan 31, 2012

very good nutritive cream

Nourishment for your skin!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This cream is truly nourishment for dry, sensitive skin types. I love that it is preservative free and free of synthetic color and fragrance. This is not to say that it is fragrance free as there are natural oils added. It is very heavy and leaves a greasy feeling, so best to apply before bed or when you will wear mini mitts or socks while it absorbs. Does wonders for skin when used daily.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

great for extremely dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1285871 on Jan 15, 2008

It is great for extremely dry skin. If you put it on the face, it's a little thick.