Great product

Posted by 5692193436911071939 on May 21, 2014

Great product

Love it but not moisturising enough

Posted by matillyrose on Mar 29, 2014

While I love everything about this moisturiser I don't find it hydrating enough for my dry skin. In Australia you can get the Wild Rose Facial Oil and I have found if I use the Oil in conjunction with the moisturiser it gives me the right amount of hydration to get through the day. I love the improvement to my skin, it certainly does have a smoothing effect and my skin definitely looks younger. Love using natural products and will continue to use Weleda for years to come.

Quality Product

Posted by kurogoma on Feb 20, 2014

The Weleda Wild Rose day cream smelt great with a lovely texture. It felt good going on my skin, and I used it to layer on top of my argan oil serum. Both worked well together with no weird reaction. When I have finished with this, I will probably purchase the night cream instead. For my dry/dehydrated skin, I think the night cream may work even better for me.

The smell is too srill

Posted by 5157826768211052921 on Jan 24, 2014

I don't liked it

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Jul 10, 2013

I use this as moisturizer and also as a makeup primer! Protects my skin all day!

Nice moisturizer.

Posted by FourSeasons on Dec 19, 2012

Scent is a bit strong, though. Not as easy to rub in as some of the expensive commercial products, but I guess that is the function of all those chemical additives in the latter.

Muy buena

Posted by 5199079064007737732 on Aug 20, 2012

Es la primera vez que compraba cremas, en la farmacia me habían hablado de ésta marca hacía mucho tiempo, la verdad estoy encantada tb la utilizo para mi pequeña. Se hizo hace poco una herida en la cara y la cicatriz se está cerrando muy bien.

extremely good!

Posted by Reviewer2054234 on Dec 27, 2011

extremely good!

I like this...

Posted by Reviewer1109752 on Dec 15, 2011

...and want to use it again and again :) I like the smell of roses :)

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1883534 on May 30, 2011

The cream has an intense, not very nice smell. I think it's because of essential oils. I sure I'll get used to it. I have a really dry skin and this cream is good to me. But It will be so tight and rich even for normal skin.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »