ouch!

Posted by Reviewer1144481 on Dec 07, 2008

I was extremely happy with the speedy shipment and great customer service from iHerb, and I will be ordering from them again in the future. However, this product was painful for me. It stung and burned immediately upon application and did nothing to help treat the infection. I stopped using it after trying it twice.

Great product!

Posted by 5363780531729142229 on Feb 18, 2016

I use this as a everyday intimate care soap and foot soap. It gives a soothing and clean feeling, and I like to think it keeps any kind of yeastinfection that I might or might not get away. It also works well on heat rashes and irritated skin. Will definately keep using.

Should have ordered sooner!

Posted by Reviewer1827397 on Dec 08, 2009

This is a great product. It really helped to soothe irritated skin. Did not burn or sting and cleansed well. Will order this product again. No symptoms after three days. Used with yeast rescue spray.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2843621 on Mar 31, 2012

Helped relieve irritation and itching from a mild yeast infection. It did sting me a little, but it does work. I also use this on my dog, who can't clean herself, and sometimes gets an itchy and sore vulva. I would not want to be without this stuff.

Relief from Cutaneous Candidiasis

Posted by Reviewer1689443 on Jun 05, 2010

The use of long-term immunosuppressants causes the growth of cutaneous candidiasis. For me Well In Hand Yeast Rescue Natural Soap inhibits that growth on the skin and prevents the itching and pain that accompanies it. I use a small amount every day when I shower.

Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1066418 on Mar 28, 2010

Haven't seen any difference.

WIN

Posted by 5731866592457043444 on Jun 02, 2014

Very cool intimate soap. Recommended.