very average, contains dimethicone

Posted by 5692748021835481565 on Jan 10, 2014

i have used almost the whole serum, but can see no results. the smell is rather strong but it fades away very quickly. i did not read the content before ordering . but when i saw it contains dimethicone i was very much disappointed. too many chemicals, too little useful materials. and besides, a serum/cream containing proper hyaluronic acid cannot cost that little. i will not re-order and do not recommend

....

Posted by 4667422597907931038 on May 25, 2015

i didn't used it a lot because of its strong smell.

Serum liviano yefecto Mate

Posted by 4863208607215041891 on Sep 05, 2014

Llevo dos frascos de este serum, es un serum liviano, no pegajoso, lo bueno es que no deja efecto brillante , por el contrario, totalmente MATE, especial para antes del protector solar de día , te puedes maquillar completamente. Es un serum liviano, no hidratante. Me gusta mas el serum de colágeno de Neocell, es mucho mejor y mas hidratante.

good

Posted by 5716371490243190377 on Jun 17, 2015

not bad very lightweight, works good as makeup base for oily skin but notice nothing special...

Too dry

Posted by 5696706850704732175 on Sep 06, 2016

I've been using this serum for quite long and I can say that it leaves the skin unconfortable tense. My skin is oily in the T zone and very dry in the others and this products was clearly not for me.

Use Plenty

Posted by 4812602588864661336 on Sep 18, 2016

I found I wasn't really seeing results, dries quickly and think I wasn't using enough,I slather it on now and I think lines are slowly lessening. Not a WOW product in my opinion.

Works OK

Posted by 4935801009903093256 on Apr 15, 2015

You do feel a little tingle on your face. Not a bad aroma.

great but... breaks me out!

Posted by 4634052229208712990 on Feb 27, 2014

Es una crema muy ligera y se necesita muy poca cantidad para cubrir toda la cara y cuello. Tengo la piel seca, y aplicandomela antes del maquillaje me deja la piel genial, sin residuo ni nada por el estilo. Al mismo tiempo, se nota que la piel tiene lo que necesita porque no absorve el maquillaje y hace que me dure mas! Por desgracia, tiene algun componente que me provoca granos, lo cual es realmente raro en mi. ciao!

didnt see any effect

Posted by toeysasa on Aug 07, 2013

wont buy it again

great

Posted by 4763505102546259910 on Apr 01, 2014

great, the smell can be rather distracting and overly strong, candy sweet. wished it was unscented.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »