it burns, it burns!!!

Posted by Reviewer2320420 on Jul 12, 2015

Sorry; i wanted to love it but when I used it on my chest I broke out into a angry burning red rash that I had to use special creams on. And it was noticeable too as many people asked me what was wrong with my chest :o( When I first opened it I noticed the strong flowery fragrance, which I didn't care for as it smells a little on the cheap perfume side. Now I now wonder if it was the fragrance ingredient that I was allergic to... I would say it's not hypoallergenic.

Mom said good product, cheap packaging

Posted by 5379214813686664129 on Jun 25, 2015

Got this for my mom who commented that the cream looks of a good quality, but because the packaging looks less than acceptable, she told me not to get her another jar. Indeed, I felt that the plastic felt cheap and not well made (the finish of the edges etc). This shows that the packaging counts as well.

good

Posted by 5716371490243190377 on Jun 17, 2015

not bad very lightweight, works good as makeup base for oily skin but notice nothing special...

White Egret Personal care

Posted by 4884490166955570378 on Jun 03, 2015

l have been using this for 2 weeks and can clearly see the difference in my face, smooth, fine lines have disappeared and deeper ones have decreased, l will be buying this again, Once again iherb have cheap prices and great shipping cost

....

Posted by 4667422597907931038 on May 25, 2015

i didn't used it a lot because of its strong smell.

I LOVE IT

Posted by victtoriag on May 10, 2015

This 2 oz jar it will last for log time because this is not a cream, it's a serum. It"s enough to apply very small amount for your face and neck. Immediately after applying the skin has even tone, it's smooth and it's tender. I apply under my E.L.F. foundation and it is perfectly combining. Love it ! I will definitely order more!

Hyaluronic day serum

Posted by Pauliina on May 05, 2015

Affordable, nice smell and absorbs quickly. I use this under my moisturizer, my skin is too dry to survive only on this.

SERRUM DAY

Posted by 5119825288853439410 on Apr 30, 2015

I ENJOY EVERY DAY TO PUT THIS NICE AND SILKY SERRUM IN MI FACE.

Works OK

Posted by 4935801009903093256 on Apr 15, 2015

You do feel a little tingle on your face. Not a bad aroma.

Amazing skin in a jar!

Posted by 5664214870510272731 on Feb 07, 2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Amazing product at cheap price! I have problem skin, or so I thought… This moisturiser is AMAZING! It has helped my skin soften, get rid of pimples and brighten it. You need the smallest amount, and it spreads beautifully. It dries up but does not leave an oily or sticky residue. Just leaves your skin feeling soft. Would definitely say to buy this now! I will be continuing to buy it!