White Egret Personal Care, Hyaluronic Acid Day Serum, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Superb Hyalyronic acid serum - Fast results!

Posted by odereviews on Jun 01, 2013

I don't give five star ratings easily. This Hyalyronic product gives fast results (skin comes elastic, and removes small wrinkles quickly), has pleasant scent, and absorbs quickly. Small package, but goes a long way. 12 dollars is cheap, and feels like luxury product. Highly recommended.

very average, contains dimethicone

Posted by 5692748021835481565 on Jan 10, 2014

i have used almost the whole serum, but can see no results. the smell is rather strong but it fades away very quickly. i did not read the content before ordering . but when i saw it contains dimethicone i was very much disappointed. too many chemicals, too little useful materials. and besides, a serum/cream containing proper hyaluronic acid cannot cost that little. i will not re-order and do not recommend

A good result. I liked it!

Posted by Kin-za on May 29, 2013

A good serum for oily and combination skin. Perfectly smoothes the skin, making it supple and smooth. A watery serum texture. Absorbs quickly. Floral aroma, a little intrusive, but it does not bother me. If there is peeling can stress. Not suitable for dry skin. Visit my page for more reviews... // Хорошая сыворотка для жирной и комби кожи. Отлично разглаживает, делает кожу упругой и гладкой. Текстура у сыворотки жидковатая. Впитывается быстро. Аромат цветочный, немного навязчивый, но меня это не напрягает. Если есть шелушения может подчеркнуть. Не подойдет для сухой кожи. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

a valuable product

Posted by 4941666114783738707 on Aug 21, 2013

Because of its low cost, i didn believe that this serum is going to work. But after using it for some days i saw a real difference at my skin, it became softer, hydrated and brighter.It is very good for my oily/combination skin. Dont hesitate to buy it.

Love it!

Posted by 5705397173540532521 on Oct 16, 2014

I had serious acne problem on my chin area and I searched everything to get rid of it. I have very dry skin because I'd been using chemical cream to remove scars. Finally I searched and found out that Hyaluronic acid can help with dry skin and also acne! I purchased this serum and it just works great on my skin and I don't have acne anymore! It smells great and moisturizes the skin as well and my skin is softer, smooth and clean.