Tasty powered sugar! Works well for making icing and desserts. Love that it is NON-GMO and Organic!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 19, 2016

This powered sugar is a lovely consistency and not lumpy. I have successfully used it in making icing to rave reviews! I will continue to buy this brand of icing sugar. If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

Love this product

Posted by 4622079126259214095 on Jan 15, 2015

The nicest icing sugar/powdered sugar I have come across. So beautiful and fluffy and not overally sweet like most. Texture is perfect.

Good quality

Posted by 5483800085841189981 on Nov 08, 2014

Good product. Super fast shipping.

Quite nice!

Posted by 4842921437555824061 on Oct 14, 2014

It's so hard to find Fair Trade powdered sugar at all, so I'm very pleased to see that Wholesome Sweeteners offers it. I only gave it 4/5 stars because it has a less fine texture than I'm used to and I did have to adjust the measurements slightly in my baking, but it's quite a nice sugar overall.

Organic Powedered Sugar

Posted by 5412057437293069478 on Sep 01, 2014

Fabulous to have this available organic. Makes wonderful cupcake frosting or sprinkled over dessert for an added touch.

Good

Posted by 5701377418354201469 on Jan 31, 2014

I use this product because tapioca starch is used instead of cornstarch. I have a sensitivity to corn, so I was unable for years to make any recipes that use powdered sugar. This has saved the day for me. Though it's really not a problem for me, anyone who buys this needs to know that sifting it is a must. It has some lumps that won't just disappear as it's mixed in with other ingredients. Again, it's not a problem for me......just being able to make macarons and frostings is worth the little extra work!

Everybody's favorite !

Posted by 5142361494401342308 on Oct 03, 2013

I made a vegan cake with this powdered sugar as a part of the frosting. Everybody loved it especially the frosting. ;)

Fantastic product

Posted by claireabelle on Aug 19, 2013

I used this to make chocolate frosting. I have never made such a smooth frosting. I put it down to the super fine nature of this product. Well definitely be buying again!

AWESOME!

Posted by 5565039401526865001 on Jul 29, 2013

I use this for all my buttercreams and it turns out perfect every time. My only complaint (more like a wish) is that it came in a larger bag since I go through so many of these bags every week!)

Good quality sugar

Posted by HDumas on Jan 01, 2013

May need to be sifted to get a more fluffy texture, depending on what you are using it for.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »