SweetLeaf is the Best Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2183343 on Aug 14, 2010

I have tried several brands of Stevia (or those that claim to be Stevia) but always come back to SweetLeaf. I have used the powder and several of the flavored liquids and have been pleased with all including the cinnamon. Great way to add sweet to your coffee, shakes, smoothies, and cooking without using sugar or artificial sweeteners. Over the past two years I have been working very hard to eat healthier and SweetLeaf products have been very helpful in accomplishing that. I thought they were expensive at first but they last so long that the price is really not bad at all.

Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2490497 on Jul 22, 2010

Great in coffee, cereal, & recipes including cinnamon

Great on baked apples

Posted by Reviewer1669638 on Feb 12, 2011

I use this on apples with some cinnamon and it's wonderful.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1129477 on Aug 19, 2010

Love it.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3268445 on Jun 12, 2010

Fabulous! I love this in my coffee.

Sweetleaf Flavored Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2509511 on Jul 18, 2010

This is a wonderful product. I use it in everything I drink and eat. With no calories and being a natural product, it is amazing.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer3276893 on Aug 01, 2016

Reat for bpc

Stevia with a twist!

Posted by Reviewer3357040 on Oct 29, 2016

I use cinnamon for the anti-inflammatory properties, so I was delighted when my favorite Stevia brand offered one with cinnamon. I use it every morning on my oatmeal, and it is my favorite. Highly recommend.

Sweet Leaf Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2496887 on Dec 01, 2016

I use this daily in my coffee tastes wonderful. Sweet leaf products are great tasting no funny after taste.

add cautiously~

Posted by Reviewer2398221 on Oct 19, 2010

This stevia is much better than the powder. The taste is gentle and not bitter at all. I found the powder to be bitter, even in small quantity. As well, using the liquid allows much easier control of the amount you 'drop' into your coffee/tea, whereas the powder was less workable. In addition, the cinnamon flavor is very pleasant and not overwhelming to your drink. One should be careful in controlling the amount 'droppered' in, as it can be very sweet if too much is added.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »