Amazing!!

Posted by 5402193920779950308 on Mar 12, 2015

These little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

Fake flavor

Posted by 4812198796122043908 on Jul 07, 2014

Flavor is that of spicy cinnamon hearts, not real cinnamon. I don't like this flavor and would not recommend it. It actually has a bit of a hot-dog after-taste. Yeah, pretty strange... I am a huge fan of SweetLeaf drops though. The only other one of the ones I've tried that tasted fake and I didn't like was the Chocolate-Raspberry. All the others so far I have liked. My favorites are English Toffee and Vanilla Creme. (Review for this flavor is based on using it in yogurt).

😊

Posted by 5559206839036018886 on Dec 05, 2013

👍

Don´t like the artificial cinnamon taste..

Posted by 4688594380307229981 on Sep 21, 2013

Don´t like the cinnamon taste in this, tastes very artificial. Otherwise the texture and the bottle are ok, easy to use.

Stevia Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer1650627 on Jul 30, 2012

An OK producted, but I wish it tasted even more cinnamon.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1836330 on Jul 19, 2012

My husband bought this to put in water to replace his daily teas. He really likes it. He says he can taste the cinnamon better in cold water versus hot water.

meh

Posted by Reviewer2982475 on Mar 13, 2012

No noteworthy cinnamon flavour or sweetening from this. Disappointed :(

Just tastes sweet

Posted by Reviewer1496637 on Nov 30, 2011

There is barely a hint of cinnamon. It is still a great tasting stevia, but no real cinnamon flavor. I will just use it as plain stevia.

great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Nov 16, 2011

I've tried other Sweetleaf liquid flavors and this is one of my favorites! It has a great cinnamon taste and no aftertaste. Will continue to purchase time and time again.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1111499 on Nov 08, 2011

Satisfied customer