yummy

Posted by 5710254700521109804 on Nov 19, 2012

I bought 2 of these as I use it the most. It still has a bit of an aftertaste, but better than other Vanilla brands. The Creme part makes it less alcohol tasting too. I use it in my drinks, yogurt, baking.

Godt

Posted by Reviewer3153177 on Nov 06, 2012

Godt søtningmiddel, bruker den i te:)

Love these stevia drops

Posted by 5142784133616296187 on Oct 30, 2012

I love these flavoured stevia drops but the vanilla isn't the best of them. You still need to put more vanilla into things for the flavour but the stevia drops integrate really well into recipes. My tip for these drops in recipes is to use a small amount of sugar or honey and enhance the sweetness with the stevia - super sweetness with no funny aftertaste.

Very nice

Posted by tinatherese on Oct 04, 2012

I love it in yoghurt, but you have to like the taste of stevia to like it:) I still have to try it in tea and in baking:) I get a head ache if I have too much, so I wonder what ingredient I am reacting to... But all up happy with this, and it lasts long too:)

Muy rico

Posted by Reviewer3147269 on Sep 09, 2012

Me gusta mucho el toque de vainilla, queda genial para yogures, té de sabores y cremas de queso.

Pretty tasty and smells good

Posted by Krisinsight on Aug 26, 2012

It is, after all, not sugar sweetened, so don't expect a sugary taste but it smells good and has a nice sweet taste when added to sparkling water. It made a lovely cream soda out of a simple can of LaCroix water.

Very good

Posted by happydays on Aug 14, 2012

lovely sweet vanilla taste. Use this a lot in greek yoghurt, cottage cheese, cappucino etc..

Lovely product and practical bottle

Posted by Reviewer1551209 on Aug 02, 2012

This is my favorite stevia product, with mild taste of vanilla. I put it in my coffee and smoothies every morning.

Delicious vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2998344 on Jul 03, 2012

This was the first liquid stevia I've tried, and I'm convinced. Still get some of that particular stevia aftertaste, but the vanilla is delicious.

ok

Posted by Charlottearntzen on Jul 02, 2012

I think the taste is to strong