Oatmeal enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1858166 on Nov 20, 2008

This product is great to sweeten and add variety to my morning oatmeal.

Wisdom Natural Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia - Vanilla Creme

Posted by Reviewer1667778 on Dec 28, 2008

Love this stuff! My husband, who is traditionally a junk food junkie, will drink this stuff everyday in his coffee with half/half - instead of flavored creamers! My family also uses this in our plain yogurt and protein shakes -- excellent stuff!

Thank God for Stevia!

Posted by Reviewer2696254 on Apr 27, 2009

What a delicious and decadent sweet treat. I use it in my tea, my oatmeal, my plain nonfat yogurt, my fat free cottage cheese...what a delight. Highly recommend Seller - fast shipping, great job!

Great in carbonated water!

Posted by Reviewer1323692 on Feb 13, 2012

We used this and the root beer together to make a carbonated root beer cream soda.

Not a fan

Posted by Reviewer3015140 on Jul 11, 2012

So many people seem to love these, I'm not one of them. To me it just tastes bitter and unnatural, but my tastebuds are quite sensetive. I love the pure stevia from NuNaturals though (NuNaturals, NuStevia, Pure White Stevia Extract, 1 oz (28 g))

Absolute favourit!

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012

Wonderful vanilla taste. Use it to sweeten everything: coffee, tea, chocolate, smoothies, oats, you name it...

The Best Stevia I've Used

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Feb 23, 2012

I have tried other stevia products from this website. This is my favorite. I use it in my coffee and no terrible aftertaste and very mild. You CAN really taste the vanilla flavor, so you should like vanilla as well. I did try putting it in water and wasn't so much a fan of that but definitely good in coffee!

Yummy

Posted by khi-73 on Aug 27, 2011

Tasty drops. 3 drops in a glass is perfect. More gives a strange aftertaste.

great sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on May 13, 2009

I just love this flavor it goes great with tea and coffee. I also put it on plain yogurt it gives it a taste of sweetness. You don't need much though.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1309237 on Apr 10, 2009

sweet and not bitter. Very pleasant vanilla taste, not overwhelming and very natural . Love it.