the best

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Sep 01, 2009

This is the best stevia I have tried. I doesn't have the aftertaste that is so unpleasant in some brands.

better than nothing but...

Posted by Reviewer2148435 on Nov 07, 2012

...there are alot of better tasting stevias out there. It's almost like the price expresses the sweetness, the cheaper the stevia the more bitter aftertaste I experience.

Sweet Leaf Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1114152 on Jan 01, 2009

Great product. Very concentrated. Doesn't look like a lot, but it is good for 1000 cups of coffee or tea. 1/2 tsp. equals 1 cup of sugar as a baking substitute. A little goes a long way.

The best brand of stevia... potent!

Posted by Reviewer3062134 on Nov 11, 2011

I have tried other brands and I keep coming back to this one. Although it's tough to find in most local stores. I must say I tried the small liquid bottle version and it was NOT the same in terms of sweet taste and took many more drops than advised to sweeten tea for my taste.

not my favorite

Posted by Reviewer1130717 on Oct 03, 2013

I was disappointed in the flavor of this stevia. I usually by NOW foods "better stevia". I almost cant taste it at all and it doesn't even bother my kids. Just sweet without aftertaste. Perfect in fact. This brand was so disappointing. I made the same things I always make, like lemonade , it was weird tasting. Oh well. Not going to buy it again. Buy the Now organic concentrated better stevia powder.

SweetLeaf Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1454928 on Aug 14, 2008

Wonderful product - best brand of Stevia on the market in my opinion. Arrived very quickly and in great shape. Highly recommend.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1055085 on Jan 07, 2011

Just as good as KAL's

Great for sugar-free baking!

Posted by Reviewer3108727 on Jul 24, 2008

At the recommendation of my doctor, I eliminated sugar from my diet four years ago due to Candidiasis in my gut. At the same time, he told me about Stevia. I found a cookbook at my local healthfood store which uses powdered Stevia extract in all its cookie, muffin, and cake recipes. This product enables me to have healthy and delicious desserts to replace all that sugar-laden stuff I've had to give up.

Wisdom Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2578130 on Aug 17, 2008

Good flavor, no additives

takes some getting used to

Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Jul 09, 2013

I have used other stevia products to bake with and decided to try this because of the value. Hint: you cannot replace all of the sugar with stevia in a recipe or it will be bitter. I switched from NuNaturals because the maltodextrin adds as many carbs as table sugar. My second attempt at baking with this turned out great. I just need to remember that 1/2tsp = 1cup of sugar and adjust accordingly. I will keep buying.