World Nutrition Inc., Vitalzym, Systemic and Digestive Formula, 450 Veggie Caps

Vitalzym cured 20 year problem

Posted by Reviewer3169861 on May 12, 2008

I have had a lump (possibly a growth of some kind) at the back of my skull on my left side for approximately 20 years. I often had headaches that radiated from that spot also. After taking Vitalzymes for two straight weeks (5 in the morning and three at night) I noticed strange sensations coming from that area and felt like the area was releasing toxins and breaking up the lump. The lump is gone now and no more headaches from that area at all. I feel so much better too. I love Vitalyzym. Thank you for the service and fine products you provide. Ginny

US - Arizona - Very powerful

Posted by MartyWilson on Nov 12, 2007

Vitalzym has cut pain where other products haven't been able to. The inflammation that I have experienced has been dramatically reduced by using this product. I did, however, note that the pain I usually have in my right arm after typing long hours has been reduced significantly by eliminating wheat from my diet. The Vitalzym still helps with vitality (less muscle pain) and my ability to work long hours. My husband loves it as well!

very good product!

Posted by Reviewer2360193 on Dec 30, 2007

Both husband and I love the effect on our overall health! Clears out brain fog and body stiffness when you find the right dosage.

Never miss a day

Posted by Reviewer1991595 on Jun 29, 2009

These are excellent. I mainly take them to keep the candida away

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer3307225 on Aug 13, 2009

Excellent product. Fair priced. I've used this product for years and it works great. I had scar tissue on my leg and now it's gone. I have liver and gall bladder problems and it helps a lot.