Amazing pure, unpasteurized, and unfiltered raw honey.

Posted by Leione on Jun 25, 2014

This Y.S. Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey is an excellent product: it's 100% pure, raw, unprocessed, unpasteurized, unfiltered, very delicious, and has a smooth and creamy texture (which proves that it's genuine). This product is truly a superfood loaded with health benefits. Rich in manganese, iron, copper, pota ssium, zinc, selenium, calcium, magnesium, riboflavin, vitamin B6, vitamin C, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, it's beneficial in treating infections, colds, flu, fever, respiratory tract conditions, nasal congestion, sore throat, bronchitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, asthma, gastritis, acid reflux, Helicobacter pylori, indigestion, stomach ulcers, IBS, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, hay fever, high cholesterol, cardiovascular conditions, heart disease, diabetes, kidney and liver disease, arthritis, rheumatism, osteoporosis, aching muscles, earache, chronic fatigue syndrome, migraines and headaches, stress, anxiety, insomnia, cataracts, diabetic foot ulcers, sunburn, acne, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, shingles, hives, scabies, sciatica, ringworm, chicken pox, dandruff, seborrhea, scalp infections, cavities, caries, tooth decay, plaque and tartar build up, sore gums, gingivitis, parodontitis, gum infections, canker sores, mouth ulcers, as well as many other conditions. When used internally, raw, unpasteurized, and unfiltered honey boosts and strengthens the immune systems, removes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, heals gastric ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, facilitates healing, improves liver and kidney function, balances the intestinal flora, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, stimulates blood flow and improves circulation, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, neutralizes free radicals, improves brain function, helps maintain healthy bones, teeth, joints, skin, nails, and hair, aids sleep, relieves the symptoms of stress and depression, and reduces the risk of cancer. Pure honey does wonders when applied topically, as well: it fights infection, heals wounds, sores, dry, sore, and chapped lips, cuts, abrasions, peeling skin, bruises, insect bites, stings, abscesses, boils, blisters, burns, carbuncles. A honey facial mask calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, detoxifies the skin, exfoliates dead skin cells, draws out excess dirt, oil, and product buildup, removes impurities and debris from under the skin without stripping the skin's protective layer, unclogs and tightens pores decreasing their size, regulates sebum production, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and regeneration, tones, firms, nourishes, invigorates, revitalizes, and rejuvenates the skin helping restore its elasticity and protecting it at the cellular level, supports and strengthens the skin's defensive mechanisms, and prevents premature aging. A honey hair mask soothes and heals the scalp, calms itching, removes dandruff and flakiness, strengthens the root bulbs and follicle connection, slows down hair loss, pro motes keratin production and hair growth. A honey compress stimulates blood circulation, relieves pain, and aids in coagulation of wounds for faster healing. A honey mouth wash soothes and heals sore gums, prevents inflammation and tartar buildup. I use this amazing raw honey both internally and externally and I really love it: it relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis, helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure, boosts my immune system and I don't get sick easily, helps me sleep better and feel rested and refreshed when I wake up, clears up my acne, improves my complexion and skin tone, smoothes out some fine lines and reduces my pigmentation spots. So glad I discovered this amazing product. Would recommend it.

Best Tasting!

Posted by 5418753850297029372 on Jun 25, 2013

This is by far the best tasting honey I have consumed. As a regular raw honey user, this particular one taste the best! You get a nice amount for a great price. It helps with sore throats and helps with a dry cough when mixed with lemon oh so soothing! iHerb packaging of this honey was top notch might I add. I will definitely be ordering this honey again from iHerb. Where I live we have only one health food market and they are always out of this honey so even though I have to pay for shipping cost, because the honey is so good, it is worth every penny of it.

Good taste and texture

Posted by 5368219113370365111 on Jun 09, 2014

This honey really is good honey. It's taste is unique, being a mixed honey. I've ordered it a couple of times now and noticed that in the second jar the honey tastes slightly different. This time the taste is a little stronger and almost "herbal" tasting. Good stuff. However, I must say these two things: 1) nowhere on the bottle does it say that the honey is actually organic. The word "organic" appears in the company name twice and they also boldly claim to be an "organic pioneer since 1995", but nowhere do they actually claim that the product within the jar is actually organic. It seems deceiving. 2) They also say: "Our honey is never forcefully processed to make creamy". I wonder then, just how is your honey "processed"? Besides these two things, I do like this honey, both for it's taste and it's texture.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Oct 04, 2014

Excellent raw honey.

Yummooo!!

Posted by Reviewer1427390 on Nov 03, 2013

I got this a week ago. Now there's a big hole in this three pound bottle. My partner has been digging in, eating on bread. A very yummy product, and no aftertaste or bitterness. And it's good for your health.

Don't get the hype - do not recommend

Posted by SavoringLife on Dec 22, 2013

Taste-wise, I find this quite sweet. Smell-wise, don't put your nose to it (you will almost faint from the odor). I would suggest to use it as bread spread. You can also eat it raw though it's too sweet. Don't try making honey drink with this - you can't even dissolve it in hot water (yes, I tried with hot water even though I am not supposed to). I definitely won't rebuy this for my personal consumption.

Delicious, healthy and reasonably priced! ^_^

Posted by Reviewer3362257 on Jan 24, 2014

This honey is very delicious and tastes as it should - absolutely natural! I can be allergic to certain honeys, but this one is perfectly fine.

Absolutely Delicious

Posted by 4629746122803695099 on Jun 03, 2014

Didnt expect the texture so smooth. It is an excellent honey. I am nearly half the jar after only a few days..very addictive! Excellent Raw honey.Do Not buy supermarket process honey! Buy Real Raw honey and save the bees :-)

Wonderful find!

Posted by 5308077919546960186 on Jan 28, 2013

I make my own Elderberry Syrup tonic and the main suppliers in the country were sold out just as I had orders to fill! I stumbled upon iherb via Amazon and noticed they had some Elderberries so I decided to order. I also noticed that it was Frontier Natural Products brand and have always wanted to try them. It was also my first time ordering from iHerb - many 'firsts'. iHerb had all the ingredients I needed and I was thrilled to get them all at once. I have ALWAYS wanted to order raw, unfiltered honey because there are some things that simply call for it and nothing else will do (like the syrup). The taste is wonderful and it went perfectly in my syrup tonic. I am thrilled beyond measure with each of the items I ordered! Wow. Wow. Wow. Thanks, iHerb - I'll be ordering again!

Raw Honey

Posted by Reviewer1481932 on Nov 28, 2013

This is so delicious, i just got it today but I'm thinking i should order another because i know it won't last. UPDATE, 2 WEEKS LATER AFTER RECEIVING AND I'M OUT. I couldn't help myself, It tastes so good. Ordered another already.