It's gentle

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Jul 25, 2013

I was very excited when I bought it because it's a natural detox without the harsh chemicals food in some detox pills. I waited till a weekend to try because was scared to use it and go to work. It is totally work functional. It's very gentle on the stomach and body. Doesn't upset me in anyway. It's true you need to drink plenty of liquids throughout the day not to get constipated. When I take this on an empty stomach and eat maybe two hours or more later; it helps me not feel that full bloated feeling. I highly recommend it.

Wow.

Posted by Reviewer2254328 on Mar 24, 2011

I have only started using this product recently after reading the reviews that are posted. I can only back up what they have already said and add that my whole family is now using this product for tummy upsets, and digestive tract irritations,

online vs in-store shopping

Posted by Reviewer2102596 on Mar 30, 2011

I tried to buy bentonite clay in health food stores in Australia - they either only sold it as part of "their" detox program or they had to order it in ($36/900ml). Again iHerb provided great service with very fast and reliable delivery. Don't know yet if the product works, haven't used it long enough. But easy to take with no taste to it.

Potent stuff

Posted by Reviewer1639742 on Apr 19, 2011

I bought this to aid in detoxification of herbicides and pesticides. It's really potent stuff and I recommend you have a few days off when taking it!

it works as it says

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 10, 2011

not sure if it really absorb the toxins out but it helped to make bowel movement easier.

Recommended :)

Posted by Reviewer1200648 on Aug 08, 2010

Clean, mild taste and feels good for the stomach, havent used it for so long though, only couple of days but so far so good.

Good product and great price!

Posted by Reviewer2888292 on Oct 18, 2010

Excellent product for colon cleansing.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1284282 on Apr 28, 2010

I prefer this liquid form to powder which is hard to dissolve. Surpisingly pleasant to taste. Would order this again!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2482726 on May 02, 2010

I was very happy with my product and service!

5-Stars

Posted by Reviewer2057936 on Mar 20, 2011

This product works. I am very satisified with this product.