5-Stars

Posted by Reviewer2057936 on Mar 20, 2011

This product works. I am very satisified with this product.

Wow.

Posted by Reviewer2254328 on Mar 24, 2011

I have only started using this product recently after reading the reviews that are posted. I can only back up what they have already said and add that my whole family is now using this product for tummy upsets, and digestive tract irritations,

online vs in-store shopping

Posted by Reviewer2102596 on Mar 30, 2011

I tried to buy bentonite clay in health food stores in Australia - they either only sold it as part of "their" detox program or they had to order it in ($36/900ml). Again iHerb provided great service with very fast and reliable delivery. Don't know yet if the product works, haven't used it long enough. But easy to take with no taste to it.

Quick Fix!

Posted by Reviewer1131519 on Jul 21, 2011

Here's a quick fix for taking bentonite clay. It's already mixed for you and it works very well. I highly recommend it.

Potent stuff

Posted by Reviewer1639742 on Apr 19, 2011

I bought this to aid in detoxification of herbicides and pesticides. It's really potent stuff and I recommend you have a few days off when taking it!

it works as it says

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 10, 2011

not sure if it really absorb the toxins out but it helped to make bowel movement easier.

Detox!

Posted by 5368093475754139494 on Sep 30, 2014

Great for detoxing internally. I love to add it to my smoothies or cold tea brews along with other supplements. It can be used internally or externally and can bee taken daily.

Great product!

Posted by 5180184819788392849 on Dec 30, 2014

This product is flavorless and aids with heartburn too.,

great plains bentonite

Posted by 4887955883106704563 on Apr 08, 2015

I suffer with terrible muscle pain and fybromyalgia likely due to die off of candida and other bacteria. Bentonite clay works wonders at cleaning up the toxins in my body. I take this with fiber which has added detoxing benefits. If you suffer from any infection, candida or virus I strongly recommend this product. When my symptoms are not to bad I take bentonite clay and fiber before bed on an empty stomach. If I do not take this before bed I will wake to terrible pain. My genetic profile shows I have defects in the genes that help with detoxification. When my symptoms are really bad I take this 2 times a day.

My favorite

Posted by LymeandMore on Aug 05, 2015

I have used a couple of brands of Bentonite Clay. This one by far is my favorite. It has a very smooth texture and not much of any kind of flavor. Others I have tried smell and taste nasty. This one is very clean tasting.