Yogi Tea, Chai Rooibos, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.27 oz (36 g)

excellent cup of tea

Posted by Reviewer2320140 From Michigan on Aug 17, 2008

this was one of the best blends of Chai tea i've ever had. It was smooth but had a spicy little kick. I'll definitely order this one again.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2892962 From Illinois on Dec 02, 2008

I purchased this (and three other varieties) for my Grandmother. She loves tea anyway but I chose it for the express purpose of helping her dry throat/mouth that she suffers from because of radiation therapy done to her throat. The ingredients in the tea helped to stimulate her saliva glands and gave her some relief from the dryness. I was worried that she might not like the taste or miss the caffine but she really likes it. I will be sending her more.

Like Chai, Get this!

Posted by sumant From New Zealand on Oct 03, 2010

This is probably the closest to a great Indian Masala Tea I have ever had (being Indian myself). The after taste of this drink remind me so much of home. It is also a great drink to wash down your snacks and biscuits.

Will definitely reorder this tea

Posted by Reviewer3033170 From West Virginia on Mar 07, 2010

I bought this Chai along with a few others to try out. This one was so good, it was all I drank. I steep the bag in a pan of boiling water for about 5 minutes to get all the flavor out of the tea (I hold the teabag in the pan by clipping the bag's tag to the edge of the pan with a clothespin). Then I add half-and-half. This tea warms me up and is a delicious treat. The best thing is that it is so flavorful and stimulating without having any caffeine in it. I love this stuff. I drink this in the evening and I drink Yogi Tea's Black Tea Chai in the morning. These two Chais have the best flavor of any chais I've tried.

nice taste for winter

Posted by Reviewer2454115 From Japan on Nov 08, 2008

tastes good, the spices are not that overpowering. It makes a good non-caffeine alternative for chai.