Not one of my favourites, but the skin feels better after using it a periode of time.

Posted by Reviewer2253971 on Aug 28, 2011

I really love Yogi tea, but this is not the best. It's proably because i don't like the taste of burdoc. But, my skin actually feels a little less inflamated while using it, so I'll probably continue using it because of the positive effect on the skin.

Love the smell and taste

Posted by Reviewer1580740 on Mar 22, 2012

Smells and tastes like berries and full of sweetness. Love this tea.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1189064 on May 10, 2012

I love it. I will buy it again.

Nice!

Posted by SofiaM on Mar 17, 2015

It's a nice tea with a refreshing and subtle taste. I personally like spicier versions of Yogi Teas better, but I wouldn't say that this one tastes bad. It's fruity and just a tad spicy. I do not expect dramatic changes to my skin, but I'll have to wait and see. Should definitely be better for my skin than that afternoon coffee fix habit I'm trying to kick! :) And yes, it's Yogi Tea, so the small affirmations/ feel good messages are still there, and many tea bags later, they never fail to get me a little excited as I make my tea :).

nice!

Posted by 5185846825000721487 on Mar 22, 2015

First sniff..Loved the aroma! First taste I liked it.. Its not strong and it is a very mild flavor.. Although I put little raspberry tea on my 2nd try to complete the flavor..

Very good and tasty

Posted by 4887650610096219940 on Feb 20, 2014

Charming tea, something about it is catchy. I will definitely buy it again.

Good taste!

Posted by 5486518110116963142 on Jul 30, 2015

Nice sweet taste. Helps with bowel movement. No difference to skin condition though.

YUCK!

Posted by 5028993066318338728 on Mar 21, 2013

I like all the Yogi teas I've tried except for this one. It has a really artificial sweet flavour. I guess it's from the stevia leaf. I drank the whole box in an effort to improve my skin tone, but I didn't see any improvement.

Not seeing results, don't like the taste at all

Posted by 5554771404664019876 on Apr 22, 2016

Not a fan of the taste which makes it hard to finish the whole tea but I do anyways, but don't see the results.

Very disappointing buying experience with iHerb

Posted by Paolayip on Aug 19, 2016

I placed the order from Hong Kong. The product arrived was damaged due to poor packaging for the second time. Customer service promised to issue full refund for the damaged good. But refund never came after 2 months of waiting. Subsequently customer service claimed the refund had been issued in the form of reward credit, which is NOT a cash refund as I have received from iHerb before. Cash refund is the only accepted practice for reputable online merchants such as Amazon. And in any case, the said reward credit was NOT in my account. After six rounds of email exchange, the reward was finally issued. It was an exhausting and disappointing buying experience.