perfect!

perfect!

Love

Posted by 4854514636385791786 on Nov 24, 2014

Love

One of my all time favorites.

Posted by LaceyJones on Jan 23, 2015

This tea is a perfect jump start to reviving your skin and glow from the inside out. The taste is amazing too!

Yummy

Posted by 4809356039477542938 on Jul 16, 2014

Tastes great!

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2973701 on Jul 11, 2013

GREAT

Yogi Tea....nuff said.

Posted by Reviewer3026093 on Sep 18, 2012

Best quality organic/natural tea out there...includes a daily quote with each tea bag, nice!! Yogi Tea....nuff said.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Nov 17, 2012

Has lots of good blood cleansing herbs and a nice flavor. I don't drink this tea for my skin so I can't really report on its effectiveness there. I drink this tea rotating it with a few others to support my liver.

One of my favorite teas

Posted by Reviewer3062417 on Jun 20, 2012

This tea has a lovely floral, fruit flavor without it being too much of either. I could drink it everyday!

Mmmm

Posted by 4892077425639286008 on May 27, 2015

I don't just love Yogi tea for the uplifting quotes on each tea bag, the tea actually tastes great, too! I keep these teas at work, as I usually don't have time to make it early in the morning. I end up using the same tea bag throughout the day, that's how strong they are! This one is such a pick-me-up in the morning with the mild spice to it, but calming enough as well. I haven't necessarily noticed anything different with my skin after drinking this one, particularly, but that's not what I was going for. I'm sure I'd have to drink it consistently to notice a difference, but I have a few Yogi flavors I switch between each morning.

favourite!

Posted by 5238394495533749700 on Apr 26, 2016

if you like a sweeter tasting tea, this is so yum!