10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Yogi Tea, Skin Detox Tea, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)

Pleasant taste

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Aug 08, 2013

I enjoy drinking all the Yogi Teas, although I cannot say I have seen any miraculous skin detox. take place overnight. I trust that it is doing something for me. It has a pleasant taste and the brand is safe.

I'd now like to try more Yogi teas!

Posted by 5310266311780570178 on Aug 18, 2013

Beautiful smelling tea with a very subtle taste. I appreciate how fresh each tea I drink seems as each teabag is individually wrapped inside the box. I could also imagine it being a little too floral for some, but I really like it, and I'm not usually a big fan of floral teas such as earl grey. My favourite part about this tea is the uplifting sayings printed on the teabags :-)

Great taste!

Posted by 5197332366920907937 on Sep 16, 2013

I've loved every kind of Yogi Tea I've tried and this one is definitely no exception! It tastes fantastic and the ingredients are awesome. I feel very good when I take it! I haven't noticed much of a difference in my skin but I haven't been taking it faithfully either. I'll continue to drink it though because I love the taste and the ingredients... awesome!

a good taste

Posted by 5070144650957160046 on Sep 29, 2013

we like the taste i can't say it did anything to our skin.

Taste really good !

Posted by Man-0n on Nov 10, 2013

Très bonne tisane, un gout fleuri très agréable. Pour l'effet je ne sais pas, mais au moins ça fait boire et c'est le plus important !