Great GLUTEN FREE snack

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013

My little one is celiac and these are perfect for a little treat whenever other kids are indulging around him. They are packed full of flavor and the price is right. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

i love this!

Posted by Reviewer3075786 on Jan 17, 2014

great Natural taste and healty.

yummiest fruitsnacks ever!

Posted by happycustomer23 on Apr 29, 2014

I know that real fruit is better, these are organic, made w/ real fruit juice and seriously. The most delicious fruit snack I have ever had. I usually don't eat this sort of thing- leave it to the kids- but these, I'd eat the whole bag!

Tasty fruity-ish snack.

Posted by Daisy-oh on Jun 05, 2014

I like this fruity snack, though it contains sugar and pectin, but it is easy to eat on the go and it tastes good. Recommend!

Las mejores!

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on Jun 26, 2014

Están muy buenas, y los ingredientes son tan buenos que ya son mis favoritas. Lo malo (sí, hay algo malo) es que cada paquetito es tan pequeño... que duran muy poco. Lo compensa el tamaño de este paquete, chuches para mucho tiempo.

Yummy Earth, Fruit Snacks, Banana, Cherry, Peach & Strawberry, 50 Packs

Posted by Waleed on Jan 07, 2015

Excellent product

Tasty and Healthy Snack

Posted by 5244550049620162695 on Feb 03, 2015

Can't just eat one! These are a healthy snack to feel save to give to our children and also us adults. My husband also enjoy these snacks. We have to discipline ourselves in how many packets to eat at one time. We find ourselves having to ration them between ourselves...They are very addictive...Absolutely, scrumptious!!!

Love them!

Posted by 4773728977781764874 on Apr 16, 2015

My kids really enjoy these will be ordering again soon!

Delicious

Posted by 5314946958222100342 on Jul 05, 2016

Perfect quick sweet satisfier.... not too many in one bag which makes them perfect for on-the-go

yummm yummm yumm