Yummy!

Posted by eatpraylove on Apr 23, 2015

I really liked the taste of these! They tasted fresh, and I like that they come in a ziplock bag. I had them with me on a road trip and they lasted for about a week. The ingredient list is very natural, the only thing I would change is less sugar/sweetener (although they're nice as a sweet treat and contain no refined sugars, which is a plus). I'll probably repurchase sometime soon.

Normally very good, but these weren't.

Posted by Reviewer2731281 on Mar 30, 2015

I have been purchasing the Yumnuts locally for some time, and they have been delicious. Unfortunately, the local store stopped carrying them, so I was happy to find them available through this site. But, what arrived was simply horrible! They taste stale, even though they are not out of date. It's so bad, I spit it out. I know what they are supposed to taste like. This is not it. They should be crunchy, not soft, chewy, and stale.

tastes good

Posted by 4890051697748591377 on Mar 03, 2015

it tastes good. I like the sweeet coconut flavor

These are Awesome

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 23, 2014

Love the crunch and texture of the toasted coconut on these. I let my friend try and she loved it so much I got her a bag. So good, I could eat one bag by myself.

Nice tasting cashew nuts with a mild coconut flavor

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 22, 2014

Very nice cashew nuts with a mild coconut flavor. Not too sweet just perfect. Can be very addictive. A good snack.

Trop sucré

Posted by Nereide on Jan 27, 2014

C'est bon mais vraiment trop sucré, j'aurais préféré une version sans sucre du tout, ça aurait été vraiment goûteux ! Dommage, mais au moins j'aurais essayé :)

Это очень вкусно!!

Posted by Ameli-na-meli on Oct 26, 2013

Просто подарок судьбы, для тех кто любит и кешью и вкус кокоса!! Орехи очень нежные! Буду еще заказывать:)

Absolutely YUM.

Posted by 4831614951972147245 on Jun 03, 2013

This combines my two favorites together: coconut and cashews. I swear this stuff is amazing, except it is a tad bit sweet. Love it though!

Tasty and very fresh

Posted by GiftCode-UVA296 on Apr 29, 2013

This is the most tastiest and freshest cashews I ever purchased.

Yum!