My little Greyhound likes !

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

My italian greyhound is obsessed with them. they make her (usually hideous) breath smell fresh and clean and have really made a difference. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

A special treat.

Posted by 5651228638928837756 on Aug 31, 2013

My dogs love them; even the fussy one. I ordered another pack. They'll be happy.

СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ!

Posted by 5006708943197687216 on Mar 18, 2015

МОЯ СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ ОТ ЭТИХ ПОДУШЕЧЕК, ПАХНУТ ОНИ ВСКУСНО-ОВОЩАМИ КАКИМИ-ТО,ТОМАТАМИ) СОБАКА ГОТОВА ДУШУ ПРОДАТЬ ЗА НИХ, ОЧЕНЬ МНОГО КОМАНД ВЫУЧИЛА ЗА ПОЕДАНИЕМ ЭТОГО ЛАКОМСТВА,ДЛЯ ДРЕССИРОВКИ ОЧЕНЬ ПОДОЙДУТ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

GREAT!!!

Posted by 4634052229208712990 on Feb 27, 2014

I carry these to the dog park and every dog love these treats! I have a yorkshire terrier and the size of these treats are great for her; also because are healthy! These have a strong smell to fish and vegetables... but i don't mind. Bye!

Not impressed

Posted by Ioana-C on Oct 23, 2015

I really hoped my dog would like those (and the chicken ones too), but she didn't. They are hard for her to chew and she ends up spitting them. They might work if you have a bigger dog, mine is a toy breed, cavalier king charles. Still, they seem pretty healthy.

My dog loves this!!!

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Feb 20, 2015

Great dog treats, my dog loves them and I don't mind handling them (unlike some other smelly dog treats). I throw in a bag every time I make an order on iherb!

Great doggie treats

Posted by 4994112018502622553 on Feb 18, 2016

My Jack Russell loves these treats.

Perfect treat

Posted by 4636911752861170233 on Aug 13, 2016

My little crazy dog is now listening and walk by me thanks to those treats

Great treats

Posted by 4735003319916230030 on Sep 13, 2014

I really like these perfect size treats. I use them as training reward or at shows. My dogs loves them but they aren't picky eaters so they love all treats.

my dog loves it

Posted by 5763328519632770630 on Oct 29, 2016

I don't like the strong smell though but as long ad my dog loves it, i just repeat buying.