Pukka Herbs, Night Time, Organic Oat Flower, Lavender & Limeflower Tea, Caffeine-Free, 20 Tea Sachets, 0.71 oz (20 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For Peaceful Sleep
- FSC Mixed Sources
- Product Group from Well-Managed Forests and Other Controlled Sources
- Certified Organic by SA Certification UK Ltd.
- USDA Organic
- Kosher Parve
- Soil Association Organic
- 20 Tea Sachets Individually Wrapped for Freshness
Thank you for choosing Night Time tea. It is a unique blend of soothing herbs to help you unwind. Drink it in the evening to prepare you for a deep, restful sleep and more refreshed awakening. Herbs have been used to support health for thousands of years. At Pukka we create unique blends to harness this incredible potential.
- Oat flower calms and nourishes
- Lavender soothes and relaxes
- Limeflower helps settle the mind
Enjoy it and sleep well.
Preparation: Infuse for at least 5 minutes in freshly boiled water that has been allowed to cool a little.
Naturally caffeine-free. 100% organically grown and ethically sourced.
Ingredients: Oat flower (30%), licorice root, chamomile flower, lavender flower (14%), limeflower (10%), valerian root, tulsi leaf.
Night time - organic oat flower, lavender & limeflower tea
I love the taste! But i always have to pee the entire night if i drink it as a night time tea.
This is the only pukka tea that I can drink without a problem. I have tasted better teas, but for the night i think it does the job, and i will buy it again. Like to mix it with honey and lemon juice and drink just before bed.
Love Pukka Teas!
Posted by 5471424544033968627 on Jul 17, 2014
This night time tea has delicious herbal mix and it does what it supposed to do! You definitely sleep better!
Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Apr 25, 2014
I have tried almost all of the Pukka teas and I adore them! They are all well blended, balanced and smooth. This one does its job.
Posted by 4777302627562401897 on Apr 05, 2014
Nice tasting tea that helps you sleep