- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Quality of Life Labs, CardioChol with Plant Sterols & CoQ10-SR, Multi-Action 120 Veggie Caps4 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.09 lbs (0.49 kg)
- Product Code: QLL-00306
- UPC Code: 812259003066
- Package Quantity: 120 Veggie Caps
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 4.6 in, 0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Cholesterol & Blood Pressure Levels Already Within a Healthy Range.
- Maintains Healthy, Flexible Arteries
- Dietary Supplement
For ultimate heart protection, you need a product that addresses the full range of factors affecting cardiovascular health – not just one. Multi-Action CardioChol works synergistically to:
- Help maintain blood pressure levels already within normal range, with guaranteed-absorption MicroActive CoQ10 – which is 3x better absorbed than regular CoQ10 and is the only form clinically proven to double CoQ10 levels in 100% of users. (Other forms of "bioavailable" CoQ10 may be well absorbed by some, but poorly absorbed by others.)
- Lower cholesterol, with plant sterols. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol, which provide a daily total of at least 0.8 grams of plant sterols, may reduce the risk of heart disease. CardioChol supplies 2 grams of plant sterols per day – the amount found effective in a recent meta-analysis of 20 studies.
- Promote clean, flexible arteries, with resVida resveratrol, providing 98% transresveratrol bioidentical to the resveratrol found in red wine. A human clinical trial found 30 mg of resVida per day promoted arterial flexibility.
- Support healthy blood flow to the heart, with arjuna bark. Two human clinical trials have demonstrated that arjuna, at a dosage of 500-600 mg daily, supports healthy blood flow to the heart.
2 vegicaps twice daily with meals.
Vegetable cellulose, rice, flour, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 2 vegicaps|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Plant phytosterols (from vegetable oils) Total phytosterols minimum 95% (1000 mg) Typical profile: B-sitosterol 40-58%; campesterol 20-30%; stigmasterol 14-22%; brassicasterol 0-6%; and sitostanol 0-5%||1052.5 mg||†|
|Terminalia arjuna (bark powder)||250 mg||†|
|CoenzymeQ10 as CoQ10-SR
MicroActive CoQ10 Complex
|Resveratrol (99% transresveratrol) as resVida||15 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Because of a muscle disease I cannot take statins, but would not take them anyway (they also deplete coQ10). This is the perfect combination for high cholesterol and with the heart herb Arjuna in it. I combine this with "cholesterol support" from Gaia Herbs, also found at Iherb, because of the policosanol and coleus content. The former helps with cholesterol and vascular inflammation according to science and the latter together with iodine helps regulate the thyroid gland, and when it functions optimally cholesterol and high blood pressure issues usually go away. It works for me.