good honey, but...

Posted by Reviewer2434079 on Jun 18, 2011

This is excellent raw, unfiltered, unpastuerized, natural honey. I bought it with the expectation that it was "organic" because the name of the company says organic in it. And I've had raw, organic honey before. So I went on their website and asked them because of seeing another jar of honey that specifically said organic in the name. The honey I bought was everything but organic, and I'm sure it's a very good honey, but when it comes to pesticides, etc., I do want organic. So, buyer beware, if you absolutely must have organic, the word must be in the title of the product, not just the company name. Otherwise, an excellent product and very yummy and rich. It's like honey cream.

Great for Marathon Training

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 13, 2012

I use a few spoonfuls of this honey before long runs and during marathon races in place of energy gels. Honey is quickly broken down by the body and easily digested, providing fast energy to be used by the muscles. It has a smooth texture and sweet taste. Besides using this during races, I also enjoy this product in tea or simply straight from the jar. It's also a great bargain for the amount you get. One of the biggest challenges is keeping other people from taking spoonfuls when I'm not looking. I'll be reordering this often and using during races and long training runs.

the best one I have ever get

Posted by 5416743560228500007 on Feb 24, 2016

really I tasted the real honey it is raw sweety smell perfect I will buy again العسل ممتاز جدا وطعم مميز افضل كثيرا من عسل الماركت انصح الكل فيه

depends on your luck / انت و حظك

Posted by 5112479185782544690 on Mar 12, 2016

the first time i order this product it was AMAZING taste yummy and easy to melt with light yellows color in solid condition its in the sweet side so if you have sweet tooth YOU WOULD LOVE IT plus few spoons from it and you are full for long time but the next time i ordered it , it was nightmare Awful condition it was in liquid forum and dark yellowish color i connect iherb and the manufacturer about it they told me its ok blah blah but the taste was not ok seriously i can taste crystals in honey ( in very bad way ) and just taste awful ! if you found my review helpful give it " like " thanks اول مره طلبته كان لذيذ بشكل ! لونه كان اصفر فاتح و حالته صلبه زي الزبده و طعمه حلو يعني ملعقه منه تشبع رغبتك للسكر لوقت طويل بس ثاتي مره طلبته كا سيئ جدا اللون غامق و كان سايل و الطعم جدا غير تحس بكرستيالات بالطعم العسل نفسه حلو بس يعتمد علي حظك يا يطلع حلو يا يطلع سيئ اذا فادكم الريفيو لا تنسو تعطوه لايك :) شكرا

misleading brand name

Posted by Reviewer1404169 on Jan 04, 2012

not organic

Good honey. My kids love it!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

I've been adding this to smoothies and teas for 2 years. I've been healthy ever since! No colds, coughs, anything! I also use it on any cuts or wounds. It's my life saver! Great value for money + Sturdy jar + Reputable brand

great honey

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

It is exactly as promised on the label. It is raw, unfiltered, unprocessed, completely pure organic honey in the form nature intended. So fresh and smooth, it has a wonderfully delicious flavor that puts the typical processed honeys lining the store shelves to absolute shame. First off, you will notice that THIS honey is NOT a clear amber color like processed honeys are, and that is because all this ones nutrients, minerals, and all the bee propolis, traces of pollen, and bee jelly are all still intact (which is a GOOD thing) because they have not been filtered out. It is not runny, because it has not been heated (or the live enzymes would have been killed, like in processed honeys)so it is not going to be drippy. Yet, it is not too hard either. It is easily scoopable, smooth, and sooo very creamy. Easily spreadable for toast. If you DO want it runny for whatever reasons, the best way (and easiest) is to simply scoop out what you want into a small bowl and place the bowl into hot water that was heated on the stove (so its hot enough). The honey will quickly melt down into a soft liquid pool without losing the nutrients, enzymes and so forth. The health benefits this type of honey has to offer you is the very reason why Raw Honey like this are actually so affordable in the long run. Because this one has all the things nature created in it still intact, it is like a Health boosting Powerhouse! Very antiviral/antibacterial, honeys like this will boost your immune system and help fight off any viruses or bacteria that is making you sick, which is the very reason I started buying Raw honeys in the first place. But this one is by far the best I have ever tasted.

I LOVE this honey.

Posted by KMcCormick on Jun 28, 2012

So pure, so raw, so good. It's delicious, but I recently discovered another way to use this honey that has me in love. I mix it with cinnamon and freshly ground nutmeg and put it on my acne-prone skin as a mask, rinsing it off after half an hour (the nutmeg acts as an exfoliant) - great results even in the short time I've been using it. Internally or externally, raw honey is awesome.

nice organic honey, fair price

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Nov 14, 2010

Tasty as well. The larger jar is probably a better value and it comes in glass rather than plastic.

It smells weird..but I like this because it's "raw"

Posted by 4812264844856542617 on Nov 08, 2013

Its weird smell is the only reason makes me hesitate