Good Mixed Tocopherol Product

Posted by Reviewer1249045 on Jul 07, 2010

My search for a high-quality, high-purity mixed tocopherol product led me to this purchase. I left off a star due to the fact that it is sourced from genetically modified soy beans. The company assured me that their process results in a product that is the same as if it were sourced from non-GMO's. While I have no reason to doubt this claim, I would still much prefer a product that is non-GMO. GMO's are an abomination, and I look forward to a day when they are banned from this planet.

Not sure

Posted by 5310205299263986534 on Nov 11, 2014

I gave this 3 stars because I am not sure what to make of it. I had heard great things about this product, and switched over from the NOW Gamma E Complex to see what effects this one would have. In recent days I came across some folks online who claimed that AC Grace must have changed their product in the past 2 years because they no longer experience the tremendous increase in libido. With the NOW brand I was taking 1200iu daily and my libido was through the roof (male, mid-20s), a result of the strong aromatase inhibition of vitamin E. With Unique E, I don't perceive any noticeable effects, which is disappointing.

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1349132 on Sep 16, 2010

This is oft recommended by Dr. Blaylock, who is an assiduous researcher and knows whereof he speaks, because it contains a full range of the E tocopherols, from alpha (400 IUs) per capsule, to delta--and especially gamma--(432 mgs) in total per capsule.

Unique E, A.C. Grace Co.,

Posted by Reviewer2036525 on Jan 20, 2009

This Vitamin E was rated the highest by Dr. Russell Blaylock (Neurosurgeon from MS). I seem to breathe easier at night when I take this.

The Only 'E' You Want to Put In Your Body.

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Sep 26, 2008

This is the true and natural vitamin E. NOT a synthetic form. The best of the best. My Osteopath ONLY recommends A.C. Grace Unique E.

The best Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer3320551 on Jul 28, 2010

Unique E is the highest quality vitamin E I have found. It combines all natural soy free Vitamin E in multiple forms. If you are looking for a superior Vitamin E this is it.

Doctor recommended

Posted by Reviewer1264280 on Jun 12, 2010

I go to a wonderful holistic physician and this is the brand of Vitamin E he recommends. I've been taking it for over 3 years.

Quality Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2646290 on Jun 12, 2010

I've been using this supplement for years. AC Grace puts lots of care into this, as they only produce Vitamin E. You can rest assured that the quality is outstanding - no rancid or trans fat oils here. Highly recommended in the natural health community. iHerb has a great price for the 120 count!

BEST VIT E ON THE PLANET!!

Posted by Reviewer2072337 on Nov 29, 2011

Don't you ever quit carrying this brand iherb!! This is a very PURE CLEAN vitamin E. So clean that we take 2 of them per day without any problems....whereas any other brand of vit E causes heart palpatations at even low doses. This is FABULOUS!!

The Best We Have Taken!

Posted by TheGeneral on Jun 19, 2015

Our family finds this product to be of high quality and likes the mixture. It appears to be working because not only are we getting less colds, but our skin is less dry and when our annual blood test show a drop in cholesterol. My wife and daughter say their hair is shinier. I see some effects on libido, but not sure if it is solely due to this.