Experienced User of Echinaforce

Posted by Reviewer1599704 on Dec 26, 2008

I received the Echinaforce earlier than I expected and in good condition. My husband and I try never to be out of this formula as it has proven to be a superior product for enhancing the immune system against flus. The price was also better than most suppliers.

A real life-saver!

Posted by StMelangell on Aug 12, 2010

The Bio-Force extract is by far the best version of echinacea I've tried. I have chronic bronchial problems, and used to have to be on antibiotics most of the winter. Thanks to this stuff, I was able to break that cycle, and I've been bronchitis-free for two winters now (after almost 15 years of misery!) I absolutely, positively swear by this brand; it's definitely the best out there. :)

It always works for me and my friend when we have a cold or a fever

Posted by 4685657759177011168 on Mar 25, 2015

It works for me and my friends all the times that whenever we catch a cold or have sour throat and we take it, it works very fast and well on us. My friend and I both had fever one time and we took none of the traditional western medicine, but we use this product and in a few days, our fever was gone. You can take this daily to boost up your immune system for two weeks. Then stop it for one week. And take it again for another two weeks to get the most benefit from it.

# 1 cold and flu formula

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Dec 13, 2015

I never buy any other echinacea than this. It just works so well

Smoothies strengthener

Posted by 5019497269429700363 on Dec 27, 2015

Perfect into smoothies, salad dressing, sauces, juices.

love it

Posted by 4732266215972395202 on May 03, 2016

i mix it with Sambucus as soon as i feel like one of us ( including kids) might be getting a cold . mix with water morning and night for couple days . i havent been sick for 2 year ... combination of being vegan helps :)

I wouldn't do without this product

Posted by 5242669812678459761 on Aug 16, 2016

It helps keep summer and winter colds and flu at bay whilst everyone coughing and spluttering :-)

taking daily 23 drops with little water every morning helps me not to fall ill while my colleagues are ill at the office

Posted by 5082488275510493121 on Oct 16, 2016

Best remedy , highly recommend anyone who wants a strong immunity against flu/ cold/ cough etc or anything I take 23 drops with little water every morning to work. Haven't fall ill for a long long time. Its so effective . I always keep stock of this Echinacea from A Vogel. Recommended to all my friends and family. All of them like it.

very good product

Posted by 5243520689543467789 on Dec 08, 2016

use it whenever i feel s/t coming on. works great.

Excelllent quality