Not for my cat - мой не ест!

Posted by Reviewer1268723 on Sep 02, 2012

My cat refuse flatly to eat this supplement. If I mix this supplement with my cat's food, my cat eats nothing. But at the same time my cat eats "Pet Naturals of Vermont, Hairball for cats" with pleasure. Не жрет котяра эту добавку, я по-всякому пробовала! Если даже немного подмешать в корм, то ничего есть не станет и будет ходить с несчастной мордой и просить есть. А другую добавку от волосяных комков - Pet Naturals of Vermont - трескает за милую душу. Но там состав совершенно другой.

Hard and dry as rocks

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Dec 19, 2013

Yet another waste of money in the tempt of hairball eradication. I've tried it all. My cat also has asthma, so it's an ongoing endeavor of mine, to try everything. Right now, the liquid at Doctors Fosters and Smith, is the best of all. It's natural and tastes good to her. Sometimes, it actually helps her to cough up the hairball while she's hacking (but not always).

My cat loves this item

Posted by Reviewer3286629 on Mar 09, 2013

He isn't interested in any food that much. However he runs to me every time I shake the bottle. He has never vomited hairball since he ate this but instead his pooh has been connected. I'm satisfied with it

Easy

Posted by 4978179101129172687 on Jul 11, 2013

My cat is maby a little wierd, but he loved them when i gave it to him alone and not blending in his food. No hairballs inside him anymore.

My Cats Wouldn't Eat This Product

Posted by Reviewer2913226 on Jan 13, 2013

So, I provide fresh cat grass greens (seeds are available from Renee's Garden), and each get a dollop of organic winter squash baby food with breakfast. They both eat the cat grass, but only Lewis eats the winter squash. Lewis has never had a hairball! Ivy has them infrequently, I think the grass helps her.

smells good

Posted by Reviewer3085837 on Jul 29, 2016

Not sure yet about the hair ball control effect but my 9 cats all love it

기호성면에서

Posted by 5397849152672647647 on Dec 13, 2014

냄새 한번 맡더니 아예 먹으려고 안해요.. 왜 그런가 해서 제가 맡아보니깐 약냄새가 훅 나네요..저희집 냥이가 제일 좋아하는 참치캔에다 타블렛 하나 빻아 넣어서 줘봤는데도 약 냄새 때문인지 몇 입 먹다 안먹네요..기호성이 정말 꽝이라 다신 사지 않을 헤어볼 제품ㅋ 돈 아까워요...

good

Posted by 5173408561947886786 on Apr 08, 2015

My cats love it.

thank's

Posted by 5193722497314386015 on May 27, 2016

all perfectly

love to eat

Posted by Gelmask on Oct 20, 2016

My cat likes to eat this very much! I think it is very yummy!

1 2