Cervical dysplasia disappeared

Posted by 5662076358388572472 on Jan 04, 2016

I used 4 bottles of Indole 3 cabinol, D-vitamin with 10000 IU daily and colloidal silver and my cervical dysplasia disappeared. Thanks iherb. I love you.

Bought for estrogen dom

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

Yes u can have fibroids 10 yrs AFTER menopause. Someone update the info PLEASE. Progesterone CAUSES fibroids as does Estrogen. See new RU 486 info. I tried recommended DIM first - for 3 months. My abdomen GREW. ID3C gave me the hot flashes so it was reducing estrogen. I have little to spare at 58 but I need to clear xenoestrogens. Now buy products and foods that are paraben free/organic. Follow 10 dirtiest list.

It realy helps

Posted by 5166364205983343673 on Apr 17, 2016

I have bad acne on my back for ages and I'm 38. I used 2 bottles, and most of the time 2 capsules every morning, sometimes only one. It cleared up my back skin very fast, even the acne scares started to heal. On the negative side, this pill caused diarrhea that it why I reduced to 1 pill per day, but that was not effective enough. I stopped taking the pills after 3 month, and the acnes came back badly.

No hot flushes

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Oct 18, 2014

Use this to balance hormones. Find it really useful. Won't live without it.

smells terrible

Posted by 5691580732989652141 on May 23, 2016

this capsules smells terrible, my stomach cannot accept them... so I dont know how it works, because I cannot use them

DIM is better

Posted by Silberschwert on Nov 28, 2016

Although it is little similar to DIM, DIM is much better. With this supplement I didn't notice any results. I use this supplements for acne treatment. DIM works for me, this is not.

Horrible smell will go back to now brand

Posted by 5596526243340656982 on Aug 13, 2016

I take tons of supplements and never usually have a problem with smell. This smells like it has come from a chemical factory and the vapour lingers in the body for an hour. It's very intense. Will go back to the now brand.

Excellent bad estrogen Remover

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Aug 03, 2016

Its best to have it with DIM, does a good job to remove zenoestrogens

Good

Posted by Reviewer3041119 on Dec 12, 2015

I mainly take this because I don't eat near the veggies I should. Also my hormone doctor recommended me taking it.

Thanks for a great featuring of this produkt!

Posted by 4676791686774008215 on Dec 26, 2016

I am very glad to our partnership! Good job! Thank you!

1 2