Great Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Appreciate that Ortho Adopt is the premier adaptogenic formula. Includes porcine adrenal tissue and cortex to provide needed peptides and cofactors, along with Pantethine, and botanical adaptogens. Supports the body's ability to respond to stress with balanced, proactive energy rather than alarm or exhaustion. It is nice that it is available in a vegetarian formula too.

Great adrenal product

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Dec 13, 2015

Have been using this for a while now. Love the blend/formula as most others are smaller quantities.

adrenal fatigue

Posted by 4993725934304934956 on Jan 21, 2017

I have been taking Ortho Adapt for one month but noticed after 12 hours that I had stopped shaking inside I noticed as I had been shaking a long time, I felt so much calmer than I had felt in 30 years, that is how long it had taken to get a correct diagnoses , I have been taking other products as well because over time I have developed many other problems with I am trying to correct, I believe in doing it naturally and this product has given me back my life and hopefully my health

Has helped immensely

Posted by Reviewer1499428 on Jul 06, 2016

Have been taking this product for a few years. 4 per day at first, now I just need one per day. It has helped with fatigue and with strengthening the adrenals. The glandular formula seems to give great and fast results.

Thanks

Posted by 5192868371477146134 on Aug 18, 2013

After using the product for two months to be able to feel better.

Seems to do the job

Posted by 4879946760883458750 on Jan 12, 2014

Energy and stress levels appear to have improved in early weeks.