Good job bad smell

Posted by Reviewer2082807 on Mar 24, 2012

On the pros: This cream does a good job,I have a really bad acne (combination skin) and it didn't make my face break but did get it the moisture it needed. It absorbs really quickly and Allowing me to put my makeup just a few minutes after. On the Cons: It smells horrible and feels pretty sticky when I apply it on my face. the sticky feeling goes away fast but the bed smell stays with you for a long time. To Conclusion: use it if you don't care about bad smell because it does a nice job.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2111902 on Feb 07, 2013

I like this moisturiser a lot! I agree that the smell is not the best but it reminds me that I'm usin a "natural" product :) I have a combination skin and it needed moisture after some harsh cleaning. This cream really moisturizes my skin and absorbes very fast. I use it in combination with the toner (same brand) and my skin has never been so soft and even. I would recommend it to everyone who has combination skin.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2953591 on May 25, 2013

Great product for ultra-dry skin, best I've ever tried. 100% recommended.

Average

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012

Didn't really liked it, it irritated my dry/sensitive skin, I think it's better for oily/normal skin types.

moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on May 03, 2011

Really like it. It smells good.

Great!

Posted by 5670733690891557209 on Oct 30, 2013

I love how natural this is without being greasy! It provides the much needed moisture and soaks right up. It does have a funny smell, but is is worth it. It seems to even out my skin tone.

Smells horrible!

Posted by Reviewer1331432 on Dec 02, 2011

I like that it comes in a glass jar. It works.. but I was expecting it to be more moisturizing. I wanted something that was meant for dry skin, which is why I looked for something with shea butter. So if you have medium or oily skin, it's moisturizing enough. All this would be fine except for the god awful smell! The first bit I put on, smelled different but I thought I might get used to it, but as I put more on, I knew I wouldn't order this again. Later in the day I turned the air on in my car, and as the air blew on my face I could smell it again =( I will be passing this along to someone who can bare the smell.

Very much it was pleasant!

Posted by Reviewer2347581 on Mar 19, 2012

Very much it was pleasant!

Great product

Posted by 4740727330486782502 on Dec 16, 2016

I love this cream. It is a must have!! Has helped my skin problems so much!

Just Recived My Package Today

Posted by 5006094034286708636 on Jan 10, 2017

I Just Got My Package From Iherd And In It The Neem And Shea Butter Cream,excited To See The Results As I Have Yet To Find A Face Cream That Works From Me,i Just Washed My Face Put My Toner And Applied The Cream.alot Of Reviewer Give It Less Stars Because Of The "Bad Smell" But I Would Be Doubt If The Cream Had Neem Because The "Bad Smell" They Seem To Be Talking About Is The Smell Of Neem. I Know This Because My Mom Would Bring Home Branches With Leaves Of The Neem Tree To Boil Because Aparently Its A Healthy Drink And If U Think The Smell Is Bad U Have No Idea How It Taste. But Anyway The Point Is The Smell Is The Smell Of Neem Other Reviews Almost Put Me Off Buying This Product But If It Works For My Skin Tthnk God I Ignored Some Of The Reviews.

1 2