Changed formula

Posted by Reviewer1917387 on Feb 16, 2011

I used to LOVE this lotion. However when I go the product it has a new formula. I am not sure what exactly is different in it, but there is a difference in the smell and feel. It feels more greasy, and doesnt absorb as well. It is still pretty good but I don't love it anymore

smells floral

Posted by Reviewer2307441 on Sep 22, 2009

I really like their lotions, very creamy but not too thick or greasy. And I like the smell (wouldn't buy it for a man though).

My favorite...

Posted by Reviewer2280143 on Nov 03, 2013

Love the scent, and keeps my skin hydrated for over 24 hours(not on hands because of washing often). Great for my feet too! I have used this for years.... tried other formulas from Alba, but keep coming back to this one. I don't have to keep reapplying this and it doesn't have the greasy feel all day.

Natural and works great

Posted by 5161573309495624722 on Feb 09, 2017

My family has dryer skin. So, lotion is used on the entire body. The thought of putting something all over with chemicals, artificial scents and a lot of other junk makes me uneasy. This lotion is not only natural, but alba is just an amazing product line. The lotion soaks in, is not greasy, this "original" has no real smell to it (my husband loves that) and it really moisturizes. We have tried a lot of different products, but this one was our winner. My mom's dermatologist recommended it to her and she to me. The everyday price iHerb has is the best I have found anywhere.

leaves oily film on the skin

Posted by Reviewer1535986 on Jan 03, 2015

This lotion doesn't absorb into the skin as well as other lotions on the market, leaving an oily film after application.

Nice and moisturizing

Posted by 5095102237968088715 on Feb 08, 2015

Have been using those non-natural body moisturizers a lot before I switched to the more natural ones. This is actually the first healthier choice I have been trying. This is really good. MOisturizing and quick in absoption. The scent is not one of the best but you don't expect anything fancier without added fragrance / chemical. Will repurchase (after a I finish such a huge bottle)

Great moisture

Posted by Reviewer1198216 on Nov 21, 2013

Keep buying this. Gives great moisture, great ingredients and doesn't have a strong smell

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by rossanav on Mar 23, 2014

I keep this lotion on my nightstand for 10 yrs now. It is wonderful in every aspect. It smells divine, very clean smell. It's so moisturizing and does a great job with my dry skin. I used to purchase at a major chain store and i paid almost double. iherb has wonderful prices.

Super

Posted by 4846930914675640640 on Jan 15, 2017

Super!

My Favorite for Years

Posted by Reviewer2697823 on Jun 10, 2011

What a great lotion at a great price! IHerb is THE BESY for service!! 2nd to NONE!

1 2 3 4