Works Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer1565643 on Aug 04, 2010

Works fairly well and keeps most bugs away. Doesn't work quite as well as deet, but what little it lacks is well worth the sacrifice for an all natural product. Only complaint is that the spray version still comes out as more of a lotion than a spray and so it is difficult to spray over your clothes

Strong smelling but works well

Posted by Zuleika83 on May 10, 2012

The liquid is white in color and smells strongly of lemongrass. So far it worked well to keep away the insects. Smell is strong upon application but fades after a while. I spray on hand then apply to skin. I like that it does not leave an oily film or feel sticky. Same ingredients and same percentage of ingredients as the kids version.

Having fun and less bugging

Posted by Reviewer1273849 on Aug 19, 2010

It works for me. Bugs don't seem to bother me after I put the All Terrain, herbal Armor, insect repellent on in the evening before going outside to exercise. I still got bitten sometimes,if I missed a spot. You have to apply the repellent well. We are happy to find this product that we don't need to worry about putting harmful chemicals on our body.

works well for us!

Posted by 5209812531775333877 on Sep 25, 2013

we live in southeast asia and this works well as a bug repellant. highly recommended

Wish it did not need to be rubbed in

Posted by LantauMama on May 24, 2013

This is very effective for a natural repellent, and the smell is pleasant. BUT, it sprays out like a lotion, so you need to rub it in. Then it is all over your hands. Which is fine, when you are home, but not so great when you are camping our somewhere without the ability to really wash your hands. It also means you can't spray easily on clothing or hair. We still buy it and use it, but are looking for a similar alternative for when we are out camping or travelling.

Keeps yellowjackets away

Posted by Reviewer1530646 on Aug 20, 2007

Slather it on to keep yellowjackets from biting (they seem to think I would make a fine meal); works for about an hour. Probably would not stop yellowjackets from stinging if they are annoyed.

Quality

Posted by 5512503011731235600 on Sep 08, 2013

Seems very effective. Just a bit concerned regarding The highest percentage oil ingredient being soy,11.5% and not declared as GMO free!

VEry nice

Posted by Reviewer2713613 on Oct 01, 2013

I used it for my kids and it kept those mosquitos away. Very pleased.

we live in the tropics and it works

Posted by 5638942219795450241 on Apr 16, 2013

We have to put bug spray on our toddler every day before preschool because he was getting mosquito bites at school. Since we started using this in the mornings, he has stopped getting bites. It is super smelly like a citronella candle, but a small trade off for not putting DEET on him daily.

wonderful, worked fast.

Posted by 5588725436910609902 on Dec 19, 2013

This worked great and smelt amazing