EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
iHerb Customer Reviews
Reviews
1-10 of 16 total
Languages
Sort By

Excellent replenishing moisturizer!

Posted by 4648669082231633710 on Oct 14, 2014

I was rather skeptical about this product, especially when so many people raved about it on other online reviews too. But I thought I should give it a shot and I did not regret! Smells AWESOME (light citrus smell), doesn't feel oily, absorbs fast, and you wake up with noticeable difference in skin. I'm oily and combination skin, doesn't cause breakout. I actually use this in the day sometimes as well! Has a light mattifying effect. Very good product.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Overnight cream

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Sep 06, 2013

Brightens the skin and fights oily parts really well. Absorbs fast. Love the smell and feel

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

VERY GOOD

Posted by ValeriaK on Dec 17, 2014

I LOVE this product and this brand in general! Smell is always amazing and perfect quality and very good results on the skin!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Smoother skin

Posted by 5585680114636347464 on May 16, 2015

This cream melts on my skin, easy to apply. I'm actually using it in the morning, because it goes well with my foundation.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

反复回购,混合皮和油皮夏季的好护肤品

Posted by Reviewer1922147 on Oct 29, 2014

不控油,因此追求控油的人就不要逗逼的买了,这里面没有高岭土怎么可能控油?因此中皮,混合皮,油皮可以用来夏季滋润皮肤来用。

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

great night time lotion

Posted by 5251391208438100155 on Nov 14, 2014

This face lotion is great for night. It is not greasy and my facy does not get oily from it. The smell is wonderful too!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

קרם לחות מעולה למניעת פצוענים

Posted by 5630520896226930304 on Jan 14, 2017

קרם פנים בעל מרקם של שילוב של ג'ל וקרם הוא נספג במהירות אך מספק לחות לעור מכין חומצה סלצילית ולכן אני משתמשת בו באזור הT הקרם משמש כמניעה לפצעונים שיכולים לצאת לי בזמן המיוחד של החודש מרוצה מאוד משתמשת גם בחורף וגם בקיץ. המינוס היחיד של הקרם הוא שהוא בא בצנצנת וזה לא הדבר הכי היגייני ורצוי.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Allergic

Posted by 5326364576852962449 on Apr 21, 2016

Sadly had contact dermatitis by 2nd application. So i cant say if it really works

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

exellent

Posted by Mersila on Apr 23, 2016

is a very good quality product .

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

Excellent

Posted by 4823075426153067740 on Feb 02, 2017

I love this cream as it is feels like a luxury cream and it makes my skin feel so smooth in the morning. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell as it smells like citrus and vanilla.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 16 total

1 2