Love it..

Posted by Marvika on Jun 24, 2014

I love this enzyme peel..

Ok

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Sep 06, 2013

Well, it works, but I prefer peels with more texture

Wonderful!

Posted by winwinwin on Nov 03, 2016

I have sensitive / combination skin, which is prone to sebborhea. The peel is not abrasive - it is a clear gel, that "eats away" all the dead cells. I also love the Andalou Naturals Glycolic Mask. Will repurchase! P.S. Received a small tube as a gift with Andalou Naturals Oil-Free Moisturizer (Acai + White Tea) with this product. Sadly the oil-free moisturiser clogged the pores and was not suitabe for me. But I am happy, that I got to try it - and that I did not buy the whole product... I am writing the review here as I can not write a review to a whole product, that I have not purchased on iherb :)

Ok

Posted by SwedishDamsel on Oct 23, 2016

This is a very light exfoliating peel. I will be using it during the summer time but for winter, I need something stronger. If you found my review helpful, do not hesitate to give me a thumbs up.

very good

Posted by Mersila on Apr 23, 2016

leavs skin fresh .very good for oily combo skin

I love this!

Posted by Reviewer1509620 on Aug 22, 2016

I wanted this for use on parts of my body since grainy peels or brushes, loafers has no effect on my skin whatsoever! And I love it, no bad smell, no sticky feeling after use and everything just comes off! I will so be buying this again!

My favourite product line

Posted by 5380990179306824081 on Feb 25, 2017

As good as every product from this line. Lightly and gently exfoliating face skin, makes it softer and cleaner.