i love this! smell heavenly

Posted by 5584191252464530271 on Dec 02, 2014

i have extremely dry and dehydrate skin. sometimes skin peel. i use this every other day to moisture my skin. it has the tingling sensation after apply on it.. after a few seconds it is ok. i love the smell that i literally apply 1000 roses on my skin. and it does improve my skin tone. it seem a small jar, but can last quite a while. i have been using for 2 months and still have half a jar left. if you love smell of rose this is a must try product. and it works. :)

Be careful, dont put too near the eyes!

Posted by 5710390366168182826 on Sep 06, 2014

Was looking for a mask suitable for sensitive skin. Purchased it based on the reviews here. Average mask, doesn't dry out/ irritate the face nor is it vy moisturising. I put it on for 10-15 mins per the instruction guide. For some strange reason, it makes my eyes itch, even after washing off. Perhaps i put it too near my eyes.

Nice sleeping mask

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Sep 30, 2015

I apply this product before I go to sleep. It is a gel-like consistency that absorbs into the skin well. Smells faintly of roses which is pleasant as I dislike strong rose scents. It did okay in moisturising my skin, I notice that this mask does not bring instantaneous results.

ดีครับตัวนี้

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 08, 2016

ใช้แล้วหน้าเนียนใสขึ้นครับ ใสตั้งแต่ครั้งแรกที่ใช้ ไม่ได้โม้ครับ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

unexpected smell

Posted by 5289529662015815284 on Oct 11, 2014

Smell not as natural as expected. Too artifical

Awesome,

Posted by thedottyness on May 01, 2014

Smells really good, hydrating and skin feels soft after.

good ingredient, good price

Posted by 4694991545487754084 on Jul 07, 2016

request the bigger size (100ml.) i use it everyday. reduce the redness on my skin

Great moisturising mask.

Posted by SwedishDamsel on Oct 09, 2016

Great moisturising mask. Leaves my skin soft and moisturised. Nice smell and very good if you have sensitive skin. Very good ingredients. If you found my review helpful, then give me a thumbs up.

Love Love Love - Super Hydrating without the Grease!

Posted by 4779346812310252221 on Nov 25, 2016

I cant explain how much l love this mask. I am an Asian, using sheet mask, sleeping mask are a norm in my area. With this mask - my beauty regime shortens and prove to be much more effective! It definitely keeps my oily sensitive skin hydrate throughout the day! Oil clogs significantly reduce so much that nowadays l dont see them anymore! Pimples and acne - nope (even before during and after menses). Its my life saviour ... And hope can be yours :)

Bien