Already Repurchase! Hair regrowth takes hair stylist by surprise.

Posted by TessTess on Feb 16, 2016

TEST: My sister and I noticed significantly less hair fall in the shower room when we’re just onto our 1st bottle. We have been repurchasing this shampoo because it really helps to grow out new hair. Her hair stylist was surprise to see her baby hair is growing out when she was only into her second bottle. He said people in their 30s start to loose hair instead! HAIR THINNING: I still have hair thinning but I’ll still use it regardless. I think this is the only natural shampoo that regrows new hair. SCENT: The rosemary smells is luxurious reminiscent that of a spa, it’s very soothing and relaxing. LATHER: Yes, we’re thrilled it does lather but don’t expect thick foam like those chemical laden ones. If you’ve been using real natural shampoo, you’ll know a lot of them don’t suds. OILYNESS: No, it doesn’t leave our scalp and hair oily on subsequent days like Acure, that’s the reason why we switched to Andalou Naturals.

works in time

Posted by 4765222907075306758 on Jul 12, 2014

i have been using this shampoo for 6 months now and I'm buying a second bottle (i have about a quarter of the bottle still) this one takes some time to work on me. it was only on the 2nd month of using that i felt the difference. my hair is fuller as i shed lesser hair, i used to have itchy and greasy scalp, well not anymore. im glad i bought this product. gonna stick to this one definitely.

Too strong

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on Nov 13, 2013

The first time I used this shampoo, I lost a whole lot of hair! My scalp felt very tingly so I thought it must be doing something but it didn't seem like a good thing. I was scared to use it again but after a second trial, it didn't seem as strong but the smell does linger. It also makes my hair a bit too dry and tangly, which is why I think I lost a lot the first time, after I used conditioner and tried to pull it through with my fingers. So, I am mixing this with a gentler shampoo so as not to waste it, but I won't buy it again.

Great shampoo for thin, fine hair

Posted by lovelyBunny on Jun 26, 2014

This is without a doubt the best shampp I have ever used. It gently cleans my hair leaving it shiney and manageable. My hair feels fuller too. I love the scent. I use this product and the hair scalp serum over one year, its really helps, I will keep using it.

Great product!

Posted by Nyusha on Feb 03, 2015

This is a wonderful shampoo . It has a pleasant smell of ylang-ylang, lather easily and quickly, consumption is neither strong nor economical, the average consumption. They say that it is anti-aging, but i believe it is universal for all hair types. I have blonde hair, streaked, long, oily on the roots and dry at the tips. It is ok for me, I didn't have irritation after using it, the hair becomes softer and healthier, in general, the appearance has not changed, but I always use sprays for hair care. I try to wash my hair every 3 days. My husband liked it too. I am going to purchase it again. If this review was helpful, please click, "Yes"!/

Sadly didn't work

Posted by Babycakes on Aug 20, 2015

At first I fell in love with this shampoo but after 6 months of use (that's how long it lasted!), I decided I will not repurchase. It didn't help with the hair loss at all and I am looking for something a little bit milder because my hair is really brittle and frizzy because I used to bleach it. Otherwise I think it's a very good shampoo because it's thick and gel-like which makes it easy to spread and the bottle last you a long time. It lathers and cleans very well. It also smells amazing - subtle blend of ylang ylang with a hint of cedarwood which lingers on hair for a while.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer1614638 on Jul 15, 2013

This stuff smells fantastic and is non-greasy and non-caustic. It really does work and stops the thinning while also helping to grow back new hair. My hair is thicker & healthier! I will definitely buy it again! HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Did the Opposite of What it Claimed

Posted by Reviewer1168373 on Dec 15, 2015

This shampoo caused me to lose more hair than normal the 3 times I used it and it got very oily fast. I have fine straight hair but a lot of it

Very effective

Posted by 5717253642136372962 on Sep 11, 2013

I have used this product for ~ 1 year, it stop my losing hairs problem and starts to regenerate some tiny hairs.

Great product and keeps the frizz away

Posted by 4696664092509703217 on Dec 30, 2013

I'm on my second bottle and will keep using. I initially bought as I was looking for something free of toxic chemicals and found that it works well on my hair and stops the static frizzy bits around where my hair parts. My hair is on the oily side and I still have to wash it every day though this shampoo works for me.