wow this stuff is terrific!

Posted by Reviewer1153082 on Mar 17, 2009

I never write reviews because I feel like everyone's experience is different, but this has made a really noticeable difference in the skin around my eyes. I have extremely sensitive skin, so everything gives me a rash, but this stuff really works and doesn't upset my skin. A little goes a long way, so don't use too much because then it can get greasy. I'll be buying it again when I run out (of course from iherb because they really have the best prices- I saw this at Whole Foods for $5 more.)!

WRINKLE-CAUSING CARCINOGENIC INGREDIENTS ALERT!!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 02, 2008

Read the label. Enough said. If you can't pronounce it, it's toxic. (Google the 2nd ingredient FMI) If someone gave me this as a gift, I'd toss it with the garbage. I would never pass this on to someone knowing how hazardous to your health the chemicals they use are. Educate yourselves, people!!

Excellent product for the price

Posted by Reviewer1684086 on Aug 09, 2010

Very thick but not heavy, absorbs well. No scent. I have very thin, crepey skin under my eyes, and this cream does seem to improve the texture. Highly recommended. Don't waste money on department store brands.

Great Eye Cream

Posted by Reviewer2127988 on Feb 01, 2009

I have tried several different organic, vegan eye creams. This one is my favorite. It is very moisturizing without being greasy and it doesn't have a strong smell. Great cruelty-free product!!!

Really makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Dec 10, 2009

I was reluctant to spend so much money on an eye cream -- I never thought they worked -- but the reviews convinced me to try it. Within a few days, I could really see a difference in my eye area -- smoother, younger-looking (I'm 48). Now I want to try the entire AnneMarie Borlind line.

Doesn't irritate my eyes and removes wrinkles.

Posted by Reviewer3326653 on Aug 27, 2010

I've used it for a few months and it does remove fine eye wrikles under your eyes. Often I had eye creams irriting my eyes, but AnneMarie Borlind Eye Wrikle Cream doesn't.

Superior eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2186912 on Mar 17, 2011

Some eye creams are too light, and some are too heavy and leave a thick coat -- this one is just the right balance of moisture and creaminess, and also makes the delicate skin around my eyes brighter. Highly recommended.

מאכזב

Posted by 4714252821685103247 on Apr 10, 2016

ממש לא מצמצם קמטוטים, מריח כמו שמן תירס ישן, מבריק מידי ליום, לא מוריד כהות. מרקם כמו של קרם נגד פטריות. מרכך את העור מתחת לעיניים במהלך הלילה, אך לא יותר מקרמים פשוטים אחרים. לא להיט. יתכן שקיבלתי מוצר ישן כי השומן נפרד מן המשחה שבשפופרת. החום הישראלי בקיץ פוגע מאוד עמידות המוצר. למי שרוצה קרם עיניים שעושה את העבודה, אני ממליצה בחום על life flo

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2462626 on Nov 10, 2007

It's hard for me to find this product, so I have to go online to get it. I love iHerb.com and will buy more in the future of other products. Excellent service that I can trust!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1900715 on Mar 31, 2009

This eye cream is so luxurious, and healthy for your skin. Without hesitation I would recommend this to anyone regardless of your age.