Why waste $63 on a host of TOXIC CHEMICALS?!
Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 02, 2008
That's not 1 star, that's minus a thousand! Have you read the ingredients? Read then Google +dangers. Enough said. Toxic, toxic, synthetic, chemicals AND toxic fragrance!!
A friend of this calls Naturesome "happy cream" and it feels amazing on my face.
Posted by Reviewer2174944 on Jul 03, 2011
I mix this in with my foundation and it makes my skin feel and look fresh and dewy. I love this product. My body was poisoned by Neurotoxins. It stripped my face of all moisture. I was beside myself. I tried everything I could get my hands on but nothing worked. I had the skin of a lizard. This product was a life saver. As well as many other Anne Borlind products. I will never use anything else again. My face is youthful and hydrated and repaired. Thank you
1-3 of 3 total