Orange Blossom Energizer

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Sep 11, 2009

This is a wonderful product, I would find it hard to do without it. as it really makes my face feel well moisturized, and I think it probably has some healing properties. It helps to minimize the lines on my face, and I believe it also helps to give my face a smoother appearance. I use this with the LL Regeneration Day Cream and the LL Regeneration Night Cream. I have never tried anything that works as well as these three products, and I have tried just about everything on the natural foods market.

norway

Posted by Reviewer1870759 on Jan 20, 2012

Really good for the skin, gives it more colour and eliminates spots and other skin problems

Good product

Posted by 5665565201358430367 on Jun 12, 2014

This has done miracles to my skin - combinated with the ceramide vital fluid, my pores has been reduced and my skin looks a lot more healthier (I have combination skin)

撫平細紋

Posted by 5038822728268523883 on Jul 05, 2016

用了大約兩星期, 有淡淡橙花味, 用後覺得細紋淡了, 面色白淨了. 而且好易吸收

love it

Posted by 5131751143454806392 on Jan 01, 2017

pretty formula, nice quality. love it so much.

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Oct 20, 2014

Use it evening and morning and after coming out from showering. Like it's smell and freshness

Excelente crema

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Oct 30, 2014

La pedí para mi madre y está contenta con ella. De fácil absorción y componentes muy naturales

Absolutely fabulous

Posted by 5358408353706251197 on Feb 17, 2015

I can actually see a difference in the overall appearance of my skin. It feels so soft and smooth. Highly recommend this product. And all of AnneMarie Boland range. It's a pity that iHerb don't stock all the range otherwise I would definitely buy it. Now I have to source it elsewhere:(

Good for dry weather

Posted by 5149447282169907043 on Dec 23, 2013

Doing great jobs during dry nights.

Too greasy for me

Posted by 4856564858861546089 on Nov 08, 2013

The texture of the product is like the two tier mascara remover, if not thicker. You have to use an extremely small amount, maybe one drop each time if you don't want to burden your skin. I used 3 drops for the first time and ended up having a thick layer of grease all over my face.