The only toner I'll use

Posted by Reviewer2095639 on Aug 15, 2010

I haven't used facial toner in years. My hypersensitive, rosacea-prone skin would flare up each time, no matter how gentle or safe the product claimed to be. But this toner actually seems to gently strengthen and purify without causing flare-ups. Love it!

five stat

Posted by Reviewer2693977 on Jan 12, 2008

Have rosacea, soothing

The best toner you will ever find.

Posted by Reviewer2186912 on Mar 17, 2011

Fresh, clean scent, and it feels so good when you apply it with a damp cotton ball. It's just plain excellent.

Great toner for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1102439 on Nov 06, 2007

I use it after washing at night and it takes off residual makeup and tightens pores.

Gentle

Posted by Reviewer1703320 on Jan 03, 2011

This is a lovely Toner for very sensitive skin.

zz Sensitive Facial Toner

Posted by Reviewer1210495 on Apr 15, 2011

Had stopped using briefly because I was not sure if it was a necessary step. It is important and I am back as a loyal user. All of AnneMarie Borlind products are wonderful. I highly recommend the brand and have not found any products to compare especially at the price.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2744118 on Feb 24, 2012

Since I started to use this product, my skin has recovered its good balance though I'd been busy and couldn't sleep well. Now I'm almost free from skin troubles of spots!

Great toner

Posted by Reviewer2177509 on Mar 05, 2011

I had used this toner before and knew that it worked well for my sensitive and temperamental skin. It still works great, and through this company it is a great buy! Thanks for the very reasonable price!

i never order this item becuase they kept sending me a wront item.

Posted by 5094335290079212668 on Dec 02, 2016

Do not order this item. they kept sending me a wrong item even if i told them, they still sent me a wrong one. The one they sent me was the same name, but the item was totally different. The one in picture is very light weight, not like gel. Also the bottle was different type. I don't know what is going on...

love it !

Posted by 5298564323301358042 on Nov 14, 2016

i think this is my second favourite facial toner! i think this toner balance the skin condition well.

1 2