second best thing purchased at iherb

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014

This is the second best thing purchased at iherb - really makes life easier when you drink 9-10 tablets per day. The plates are big enough to carry about 20 medium-sized tablets. If someone wants to know dimensions: length 19.5 cm, width 4.5 cm, depth 3 cm. I RECOMMEND and I WILL PURCHASE AGAIN! :) If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

Very useful

Posted by Reviewer2924918 on Feb 19, 2011

Nice device, elegant, simple, easy to open. If you consume approx. 10 capsules per day it is the best choice to store it

Nice for storing earings

Posted by Reviewer2367696 on Jan 04, 2012

Great and neat way to keep track of my earrings:)

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2609803 on Sep 07, 2011

I'm taking about 12-15 tablets a day, short-term - and this safety-closure organizer is the perfect thing! The price was perfect, too!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1339098 on Mar 04, 2015

Fit all my big vitamin pills, and doesn't open accidentally when knocked

XL capacity & easy to open

Posted by 5141831353550865924 on Sep 17, 2016

These pill organizers are BIG! Can fit multiple large supplements in each day. I have several different supplements ranging from "horse pill" size, to average, to small- everything fits with room to spare. Easy to open, but do not just pop open on own. Great buy & great price! And made in the USA- even better!

Very useful and big enough!

Posted by jasmine on May 26, 2012

I've got such organizers for all my family. It looks good, open easily and holds up to 16 big capsules. Moreover it is very durable. I use it every day for a year and it looks like new.

Good size

Posted by 5078288027658808766 on Apr 06, 2015

Good size for 10+ pills

Great size, good quality

Posted by itsbatman on Jul 23, 2015

I use this for my daily dosage of vitamins. It's a great size and very good quality (lids are tight, not loose like other brands).

Really large compartments

Posted by Reviewer1944858 on Jun 08, 2016

I can fit all my meds, vitamins and still fit the probiotic in its foil packet (for a total of 8-9 pills/capsules) and still have room left over. I have never seen one that had such roomy compartments and it is not that large over all. I was filling one of the 'days' when I dropped it. None of the closed 'days' came open they stayed firmly shut. But when you want to open a 'day' it is very easy to just push on the little front 'bump' and it opens right up. I am very happy with this product.

1 2 3 4