excelent

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Oct 26, 2011

This stuff really kill cancer cell. It really work within 3 months. Please read the book world without cancer. I had used it and recommended so many people. I am so happy that i herb carry this. Thanks.

cancer is a deficiency...and not a disease

Posted by Reviewer1058635 on Dec 17, 2011

as you may or may not know, the medical so-called profession would have all believe cancer is a terrible disease for which there is no cure. however, it's been known for a long time now that this is false. the vitamin B-17 is not in modern man's diet yet is available in many forms and seeds. the concentration is most high in apricot kernels. recommend looking into these further...everyone. they do the body good when nothing is present and do not allow cancer to form, anywhere.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1521654 on Dec 01, 2011

I have had some health issues and did a ton for reach on the Raw Apricot Kernels , I have only be eating them for a couple weeks and can feel and see a different. I will write new review with each order.

Cancer

Posted by Reviewer1397335 on Dec 06, 2011

Very good for cancer. Read the book,"World without Cancer" by Edward Griffin.

These taste great!

Posted by Reviewer1567207 on Sep 19, 2011

I chew a small handful each night before dinner. I like the taste- no different than from eating almonds. If they taste a bit bitter to you- combine eating them with some walnuts or the like.

I am front Dominican Republic, but I am living in Texas

Posted by 5348689597920519446 on Feb 07, 2013

My mother die 3 weeks before about cancer, was too late for her she die after a week she was diagnostic, someone recoment to me this product, I told my natural doctor and she agree, I will take in empty stomac for clean my blood and to prevent cancer, I love this company.

Prevention

Posted by francesjoan on Feb 02, 2012

Good source of laetrile. I grind the kernals in coffee grinder and add powder to applesauce.

SO happy the iHerb carries this product!!!

Posted by 5102247583113209317 on Aug 24, 2013

These powerful little gems from God's creation are a blessing for those working at preventing or flat-out fighting cancer! The more I've eaten, the less they seem to be bitter to my palate. I would eat more than what the instructions say, but want to use moderation. I was thrilled to find that iHerb carries this product! Thank you, iHerb! :)

They are bitter, but you get used to that!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 05, 2012

A good-sized bag, this will last me a long time. i have no complaints except the usual one about ziplock bags.

Saving my Wonderful Dog's Life

Posted by 5365520575364859936 on Oct 24, 2016

My beloved dog, Bonnie (border collie/blue heeler mix), has had extremely aggressive cancerous tumors for about two years, which I fought naturally many ways. Within the past month, however, these had suddenly spread all over her belly, sides, chest, and up under her tail. Several were extremely large. She staggered, didn't seem "present" at times anymore, and I couldn't bear thinking of the pain I knew she was in. Several things which I quickly started: *I began to picture/imagine Bonnie healthy and playing with her sticks (visualization) every day, refusing to dwell on discouraging symptoms, and believing she is healed of cancer despite appearance. *She began getting freshly juiced carrot, kale, celery, and salad greens, split up into three times per day, given with a dropper syringe. (Also good homemade food as she will eat.) *I was also led to start with apricot kernels immediately, and have been giving her as many of these ground up apricot kernels nearly around the clock as she can handle without nausea. She gets them every few hours, and has been having about 40 per day with no problem! (I grind them daily and keep in an empty spice bottle.) Actually, often she seems to crave the kernels and licks the powder right out of my hands. If she doesn't, I put several large pinches into the side of her mouth, and wash the power down with water in a dropper. At first, she had high fever and was barely able to stagger outside. Now her tumors are shrinking, temperature is normal, and she is actually able to play a little bit again! She is getting her lively doggie personality back too. I will later reduce the number of kernels to maintenance amount. Unless a life and death situation with a dog I wouldn't give such a large number, and would work up to what the dog can handle easily. Thank you for offering these, and I hope this review helps someone.